Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Mez joins the insanity

I noticed that some people had posted IM conversations, and I decided to post one too! This is an Invader Zim rp that I did with dragon_ally. Also, this is kind of insane. LAST UPDATED: DECEMBER 30!

Chapter 3 - Mez joins the insanity

Chapter 3 - Mez joins the insanity
Mez says:(Hi!!)Dragonfly says:(hi....)Mez says:(Can I be Mez??)Dragonfly says:( *catfish* )Dragonfly says:(Fine)Mez says:(I understaaaaaand...)Mez says:Mez strolled down the street, her black T-shirt flowing in the breeze. She was content, for once, and smiled. Her fang gleamed in the afternoon sun.Dragonfly says:The giant purple hippo appeared out of nowhere and landed on Mez.Mez says:Mez swore and got out from beneath the hippo. She looked at the hippo, shrugged, and walked off. She was determined to have a revenge free day, even though all of her instincts screamed at her to decapitate the animal.Mez says:Zim typed assorted commands into a keyboard. "If the Dib-pig travels through computers, then I'll have to shut all of mine off!" he mumbled.Dragonfly says:The hippo just yawned and fell asleep under a large patch of dried crisp autumn leavesDragonfly says:Dib was hiding in Zim's shirt the whooooleeeee time!Mez says:(I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!)Dragonfly says:(WOOOOOOYYYYYY)Dragonfly says:Dib started to move around under Zim's shirt singing the Old Man songDragonfly says:Dib pooped out of Zim's boot and ran away in the front yard.Dragonfly says:(lol)Dragonfly says:(*popped)Mez says:Zim just stared, his eye twitching madly.Dragonfly says:A GIANT penguin crawled up to zim. Stared and hugged him. "Coooooo!"Mez says:He pressed the shut down button and EVERYTHING turned off. The lights, security, everything. Zim cursed and fumbled around for a light.Dragonfly says:THEN SUDDENLY A MILLION PENGUINS SPROUT FROM THE UNDERWEAR WORLD! MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF TINY BLACK BIRDS THAT CAN'T FLY AND HAVE A DIET OF FISH! OOOODOOODODODODDDDOOOOLS!!!!Dragonfly says:(*rub rub rub*)Dragonfly says:(I belly tingles)Dragonfly says:(*my)Dragonfly says:(hooohaaaa)Mez says:Zim screamed and ran around, crashing into random objects.Dragonfly says:a mobile home crashed through Zim's lab.......along with an angry touristMez says:Mez, forcing herself to be happy, started singing the doom song. Gir had taught her the lyrics while she was stealing weapons from Zim.Mez says:Zim jumped on top on the mobile home.Dragonfly says:(I don't understand most of the stuff I write)Dragonfly says:Mobile home explodedMez says:(Neither do I...)Mez says:Zim landed on the floor, and fainted.Dragonfly says:"Smell this!" a little boy screamed as he held a sock to Zim's nose...somewhere.....Dragonfly says:"I'm from the mobile home!"Mez says:Zim didn't move.Mez says:Mez got bored, and started screaming random words related to revenge.Dragonfly says:"Okaayy....." The little boy lingered around and decided to smell something else. HE started to sniff at Zim.Dragonfly says:"OHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH!"Mez says:(Oh, no... Mez is bored... RUN!!!)Dragonfly says:"YOU SMELLL GOOOOOOOODDDDDD" The little boy picked his nose and ran awayMez says:(OHMYGOSHSHE'SGONNAKILLUSALL!!!)Dragonfly says:Booger in hand, he runs off. As he ran, he bumped into Mez.Mez says:Mez stopped screaming, and looked at the boy.Dragonfly says:The booger slowly makes it's way on to her face...Dragonfly says:*Drama music*Mez says:Mez stares at the boy blankly.Dragonfly says:The little boy wetted his pantiesMez says:She hit him with a mallet, and walked off humming "We Wish You A Merry Christmas"Dragonfly says:"AAAHHHHCHOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The little boy sneezed a biggy sneeze and imploded into a large pile of _________(insert something, anything ex. dogs, leaves, boogers, mud, blah)Dragonfly says:(lol)Mez says:(Planes)Mez says:"AND I HOPE YOU ALL DIE!" she sang, running into the nearest store.Dragonfly says:(I was thinking fat old ladies wearing a Santa hat and an Easter bunny outfit)Mez says: (Ah! I see! Very good!) Dragonfly says:The man inside the store yell at Mez to stay away from that store for it was a public outhouse with a large window!Mez says:Mez sighed and walked into a different store. She wanted a slushie...Mez says:(Mez is gonna get hyper....)Dragonfly says:A slushie bunny came and stole Mez's shoesDragonfly says:He waddled back and gave her a sugar-free slushieDragonfly says:(......)Dragonfly says:(slushies are 99% sugar and 1% meatloaf)Mez says:(Is the bunny made out of slushies?)Mez says:(lol!)Dragonfly says:(maybe...)Dragonfly says:(got to goooooooo......clean my foot! BYE!)Mez says:Mez looked at the slushie then at the bunny.Mez says:(?)Dragonfly says:(g2g)Dragonfly says:(bye)Mez says:(Oh!)Mez says:(Bye!)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InvdrDana on October 22, 2005, 1:22:23 PM

InvdrDana on
InvdrDanaWarning: This story is meant to freak out small children. Stay away from windows and doors and proceed with caution. That is all.

lol! This thin hiliarious!

Elen on October 20, 2005, 9:48:24 AM

Elen on
Elenthis is just so weird...I LUV IT!! ^^ hehehehe