Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Apparently not...

I noticed that some people had posted IM conversations, and I decided to post one too! This is an Invader Zim rp that I did with dragon_ally. Also, this is kind of insane. LAST UPDATED: DECEMBER 30!

Chapter 7 - Apparently not...

Chapter 7 - Apparently not...
Mez says:(Hi!)Dragonfly says:(hello!)Mez says:A hand suddenly sprout out of the ground in front of Dib.Dragonfly says:(I'm MEZ!!!)Dragonfly says:(just kidding!)Mez says:(Wha?)Mez says:(Oh! HEEEHAW!!)Mez says:The hand started clawing at the air feebly, hitting Dib a few times.Dragonfly says:Dib spun around and landed on the groundDragonfly says:"Ow!"Dragonfly says:(lol.....)Mez says:(Donkeys don't say ow! SILLY MONKEY SODA!!)Mez says:After groping for a minute, another hand popped out of the dirt.Dragonfly says:(I want donkey to say ow!)Mez says:(Fine! Yeeesh!)Mez says:Finally, with a lot of struggling, Mez crawled out of the earth. She was covered in dirt and was gasping for breath.Dragonfly says:Supa-ultra-dino-B-Mushyroom popped out of a tuna fish can that was placed next to her for some odd reason...Dragonfly says:"Be silly princessDragonfly says:....NOW!!!"Mez says:Mez twitched. Apparently she had dug a hole through the Earth for nothing. "I THOUGHT I LEFT YOU IN JAPAN!!" she yelled.Dragonfly says:"YOU ARE IN CHINA MY DEAR!!!"Dragonfly says:"Every hole you dig always lead to China!"Dragonfly says:Supa-ultra-dino-B-Mushyroom sun around and tapped her on the head with a telephone. Suddenly she began to glooooww......and turned into a purdy princess girl with a unibrow!Mez says:(O.O Did that happen to Mez or the mushyroom?)Dragonfly says:(Mez)Mez says:(O.O Oh my...)Dragonfly says:(LOL!)Mez says:Mez didn't let this faze her, however, and walked over to Dib. "Are you sane?" she asked calmly.Dragonfly says:Dib looked up to see a pink lady. "OOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! You purdy princess pinky! oh...EEEHAAA!"Dragonfly says:(LOL!!!!)Mez says:(LOOOOL!!)Mez says:(Lots of of of of laughs)Mez says:Mez sighed. "Nope." She strolled over to Gir, opened his head, and took out a wig. She quickly went back to Dib and put the wig on him. "Mister Mushyroom! That princess is far more in need then I'm in! Just look at her overly large head. Please, take care of her instead!" she said dramatically.Dragonfly says:"Oh my good golly goshy! She needs my help!" The Supa-ultra-dino-B-Mushyroom sang. He ran over to Dib and punched him.Mez says:(LOL!!!)Dragonfly says:A glowing light appeared around the wounded Dib. He twisted and turned (To the Conga SOng! lol!). He was now wearing a girly yellow dress! With roses all over the place, and blue lip stick on his lip! He had freakishly high high-heeled shoes on. He had a wittle puppy in his shiny crown.Dragonfly says:(TRY PICTURING THAT!!!)Mez says:(IT BURNS!!)Mez says:Mez was too disgusted to take pleasure in her handy-work. Scowling, she picked up a sharp rock and threw it at the mushyroom.Dragonfly says:The mushyroom dodged the attack and quickly threw a large pile of fungus at herMez says:Mez rolled out of the way, "What kind of weapon is fungus?" she asked, throwing another rock.Dragonfly says:"A stinky one!" He replied as he chucked another one at herMez says:She stopped to contemplate the new knowledge, mid-throw. "Stinky?" she asked, before being buried underneath the fungus.Mez says:Gir walked over to Dib. "OHHH!! NOW YOUR A GIRLY GIRL MULE!!" he giggled.Dragonfly says:Dib giggled at Gir's remark before skipping away to pick flowersMez says:Gir started to follow him, when his eyes fell upon the supa mushyroom. "PIGGY!!" he squealed, running over to him in slow motion.Dragonfly says:The supa-mushyroom ran away.....in slow motionMez says:Gir started to slow down...In fast motion. Which is the equivalent to running normally.Dragonfly says:Supa mushyroom fainted because of the strain of suspenseMez says:Caitlin jumped out from behind a bush. "AHA!" she exclaimed, pointing at everyone in turn.Dragonfly says:(O.O)Mez says:"IT WAS YOU!!" she accused, pointing at Dib.Dragonfly says:Dib stopping picking flowers to peer at the one pointing and yellingMez says:"YOU CALLED ME BAT-GIRL!!" she snarled, all of the Invader Zim fan love gone from her eyes. It was obvious that she was hyper. Either that, or she was trying to prove that she wasn’t a fan girl.Dragonfly says:Dib quietly placed his puppy down from his beloved crown. He sighed and walked slowly toward Caitlin; flower in hand. When he was a least a foot away, he placed the flower on her head. He backed away slowly with a giant grin running across his face as the flower twinkled against the mid morning sun. Mez says:Caitlin's eyes sparkled, momentarily stunned by fan girlish thoughts. The moment was ruined, however, when Mez handed her a slushie. She quickly gulped it down, a crazed gleam clouding her eyes.Dragonfly says:Dib danced around like a happy deer. He crossed paths with an incoming rock; knocking him out cold.Mez says:Caitlin looked at Mez and raised an eyebrow. "What happened to YOU?" she asked, slurping on the icy drink.Mez says:Mez growled, "Nothing." She then walked away, shaking her head.Dragonfly says:Sponge Bob ran across your mind!Mez says:(AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!)Mez says:Caitlin stopped pretending and walked over to Dib. "Heeeeey." she said, nudging him with her foot. "You okay?" she asked. She had faked being hyper to stop herself from having fan girl ideas.Dragonfly says:Dib started to cry. Shaking his head and hugged Caitlin like a snake. Dragonfly says:"I don't WANNA!!!!!" he cried outMez says:Caitlin tried to pull him off. "You're squishing my Invader Zimmish organs." she informed him.Dragonfly says:Dib quietly fell off of Caitlin and headed toward his room...or whatever is left of itMez says:Caitlin sighed and followed Dib. "Look, I'm sorry that your insane right now." she apologized lamely.Dragonfly says:Dib laughed. He laugh so hard that the earth beneath him shook. Dragonfly says:He began to fly away in laughter as the world swallowed him upMez says:Seeing that her apology had no effect, Caitlin jumped in front of Dib, blocking his path. "WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY SO INSANE???" she asked loudly. After a moment of thinking, she came up with an answer. "Is it because you were about to finally beat Zim and get the recognition you deserve when suddenly all of your careful planning was crushed when his idiotic robot beat you??????"Dragonfly says:"You got that right sista!"Dragonfly says:Dib stated as he put his hands on his hipsMez says:She nodded, a smug smile on her face.Dragonfly says:.."Lets go shopping!" Dib stated to Mez while pulling her away toward the local mall of Doo...STUFF!Mez says:(Mez or Caitlin?)Dragonfly says:(Mez....)Mez says:(ok)Mez says:Mez looked very confused. "How did you know that I was hiding in that tree?" she asked.Dragonfly says:"I know everything!" Dib replied as he pulled her away to shop for underwearDragonfly says:at the pet store!Mez says:Mez's eyes darkened, "Then I'll have to do something about that, won't I?" she asked in a creepy voice.Mez says:Zim, who had been following Dib for a while now, stopped to rest in the tree he had been scouting from. He was wearing his disguise, and his spider legs were supporting him, due to his still useless legs.Dragonfly says:The hippo slowly stopped 2 in away from Zim. He got off his trusty cloud and mumbled to him self. He sat right next to Zim...and began to snore loudlyDragonfly says:( 2 inches)Mez says:Mez heard the snoring and inclined her head. "What's that sound?" she asked.Dragonfly says:(I"M ALIVEEEE!!!!)Mez says:(YAAAY!!)Dragonfly says:(I’m falling asleep....)Mez says:(We can continue some other time, then.)Dragonfly says:(yada!)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment