Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What's going on???

I gasped for air. What am I doing here? I couldn’t remember anything. All I knew was that I was in serious pain and I could see the blood that had stained my clothes. That’s when I heard his smooth velvety voice. “Are you okay?”

Chapter 1 - What's going on???

Chapter 1 - What's going on???
I gasped for air. What am I doing here? I couldn’t remember anything. All I knew was that I was in serious pain and I could see the blood that had stained my clothes. I was trying to not focus on the pain; but that was near to impossible. I felt like I was being stabbed repeatedly with hundreds of barbers knifes. That’s when I heard his smooth velvety voice. “Are you okay?”

Chapter One: What’s going on??
“I think you should come with Me.” a stranger chimed holding out a hand. I didn’t want to move because of the pain; but looking into his eyes I had a feeling I should go with him. I held out my hand and he grabbed it helping me up. We were silent as we walked in the dead cold night. “So…I didn’t catch your name” he whispered in a smooth even voice. “I-I’m Kaede.” I choked out, this guy was really cute. “And your name is…” I breathed. “I’m Aiden.” he smiled an unbelievable smile, I couldn’t help but stare.
I remembered the pain as we continued walking. I groaned silently, I didn’t think he….Aiden… would hear me. “Oh, you’re still in pain.” he called surprised, stopping to look at me. “Yeah, what do you know about it?” I said. I was confused as to why we had stopped. “I think it would be easier to explain later” he smiled at me again, and began walking, so I followed him.
We walked and walked until we came to a bench in the middle of a park lit by the dim light of the lamp post. “Hey, what time is it?” I said noticing that it was still dark out. Aiden laughed. “It’s almost midnight Kaede.” he affirmed and stared into the darkness. I stared to, confused and upset. “Who are you? What happened to me? What are we doing???” the questions were flying out of my mouth. “shhh calm down.” Aiden said in that velvety voice and flashed a smile at me. “I know that you’re probably very confused, and I’m sorry. See, what happened to you earlier, the thing you can’t remember, is well…you were bitten…” Aiden said, more to himself to me, he was glaring at the ground. “bitte--” I was cut off. “Yes, you were bitten by my brother, Marshall. You’re lucky I was able to stop him on time”
“I still don’t get it though, what do you mean?” I questioned wondering if I was missing something very obvious. He laughed quietly and then said some thing very unsuspected…”Kaede….you’re in the process of becoming a vampire."
“WHAT?” I gasped. This isn’t real I was trying to convince myself that this was just an awful dream and that I’d wake up soon. “I’m really sorry…I didn’t want you to die….” Aiden said, looking down. “…Marshall can’t control himself, we try not to hunt healthy innocent people; it goes against everything I stand for…but he’s a younger vampire th--” “YOU’RE A VAMPIRE TOO?” I cut him off.
“…I’m….sorry…” he said looking up at me “I just couldn’t watch you die that awful painful death!” his voice got louder. I wished that there had been someone except Aiden there to comfort me…but there wasn’t. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug. “What’s happening?” I said on the verge of tears. “It’ll all be okay, I promise…” he said patting my head. “We’re going to go see Jane…she’ll know what to do.” he whispered to me. “Jane?” I said curious. He smiled and we started walking again.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

irkenGem on November 27, 2008, 12:16:47 PM

irkenGem on
irkenGemhonestly, i don't like it.
but if other people like it i will continue it.

katieXatem on November 27, 2008, 4:49:08 PM

katieXatem on
katieXatemi like it! love stories with vampires in them! this is good! more! more!

irkenGem on December 2, 2008, 7:52:52 AM

irkenGem on
irkenGem:o thank you! im shocked xD