Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chazz love story episode 1

Chapter 1 - Chazz love story episode 1

Chapter 1 - Chazz love story episode 1
Lucy lay in her bed staring at the ceiling, thinking. She have been crushing on chazz for so long now and he doesn't even notice her. Lucy know for a fact that he likes Alexis though. Lucy sigh sadly to herself wishing she were there. She had it all... looks, popularity with hot guys.... especially Chazz.. Lucy turn on her side and close her eyes just when there is a knock on her dorm door."Lucy! Class starts soon!" A groan escapes Lucy as she's sit up. "Be right out Bastion!" Lucy answer and get ready for class. She put on her yellow uniform after she hop out of the shower and brush her teeth. "I think i'm finished.." what Lucy mumbles. then she open the door and bastion stands there waiting for her. "Hey Bastion.." Lucy sigh. "You seem a bit upset. Tell me, is something wrong?" Lucy look into his eyes and could tell there was a bit of concern in them. "No, it's fine." she answer. "chels... You know you can talk to me if you ever need a friend...." Lucy smile and give Bastion a hug and thank him for worrying. "thanks bastion... you're the best.." He hugs Lucy back as a blush slowly creeps up onto his face. "Y..you're welcome! Now let's get to class or we'll be late!" Lucy two split apart and head to the academy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey bastion... Are the dorm switch exams REALLY in just a month?!" Lucy ask. "You mean you just figured that out?" he asks in disbelief. Lucy laugh nervously scratching the back of her head and a sweat drop forms. "S..So... is it true?" Lucy asks. He smiles and nods. "Yes... if you didn't study yet, I suggest you hit the books and soon. You can study with me if you like." "Really? you don't mine helping someone as stupid as me?" Lucy grins. "I hardly think you're stupid..." Lucy chuckles. "Bastion... you've seen my grades..." "Ah.. yes... they are quite...appalling... what ever happened? You used to be such a great student." Lucy blush and look around. "I'll tell you Lucy.. but you can't tell anyone else..... I'll tell when I'm good and ready." He nods. "Alright... what's been going on with you lately." Lucy fold her arms and look up to the academy that is only a shart distance away now. "I... have sorta been crushing on someone..." Bastion blushes. "R..Really... who might this lucky boy be?" Lucy close her eyes and sigh. then turning sher head over to bastion you answer. "Chazz Princeton!" bastion does an anime fall and Lucy gasp and help him up. "Oh.." Lucy mutters in a bit of what seems to be disappointment. "Bastion! are you...ok?" Lucy asks brushing the dirt off of his uniform jacket. "Er.. Yes, yes... I'm quite fine..." He answers. "You sure?" "Yes, no worries!" he gives Lucy a sweet smile as she reach the front doors of the academy and they both walk in and head to the class room.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they both are in the class Jaden runs over to Lucy and tackles her to the floor. "HEY CHELS!!" She shriek as she hit the floor and is strangled with a hug. "H..Hi.. J..Jaden..." She manage to gasp out. "Jaden get off of her, she's turning blue!" panics Syrus as he rushes to her aid. "Chumly to the rescue!!" chumly yells as he rushes over and pries Jaden off of Lucy. "Wow Jaden... for such a thin guy you sure are heavy.." Lucy pant. Bastion kneels next to her to help with her breathe. "Jaden.. you really need to give a warning for something like that" he says. "Aww come on you guys!! I was only funnin!! Lucy is my best friend!!!" Jaden grins. "Heyy... but I thought I was you're best friend Jay?" Syrus mutters. Lucy snicker and say "Sy... you can always have more than one best friend!" Syrus smiles at this and gives her a hug too. "Don't I get one?!" Complains chumly. "Hehe!! You guys act like I was missing for a week!" Lucy say parting from syrus's hug and hugging chumly. "Well, you never come to visit us on the weekend!" Jaden informs her. "Ahh.. sorry about that boys. I was... preoccupied.." she say turning a slight pink. "Preoccupied? With what? Are you in love or something?" she hears a voice come from behind her. her face turns red as alexis hugs Lucy and smiles. "H..Hey lex!" she squeak. She startled you. "I'm guessing by the blush you are in love! with who?!" she asks. "W..With... uhh.." Lucy stammers. She didn't want to say, but she knew that if she didn't then Alexis would find her own way of getting her to tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well?" she grins. "who is it?" Lucy gulps. "I..It's Ch-" Just then Chazz walks up to the group. "Hey alexis!" he grins. She rolls her eyes and groans muttering "Hey...chazz." Lucy blush's and turn away. "W..Well.. I'm gonna.. you know.. go sit in my seat now... Professor banner should be here soon." Lucy explains. Her dash over to her seat withou anoher word. "What's her problem?" chazz mutters. "Hmm.. I guess i'll go to" bastion states and he goes to his seat as well, mostly cause his seat is next to Lucy. "You alright?" Lucy turns her head to see bastion takes his seat next to her. She lay her head on his shoulder and crying little waterfall tears. "Why????" Bastion's face darkens 50 shades of red but he recovers and pats her head slightly. "O..Oh.. don't worry! You're a beautiful girl...." "B..But alexis is even more beautiful than me!!!" she wimper. Bastion frowns at this. "That's not true.. and If he doesn't notice you that way it's his loss!" Lucy lifts her head off of bastion's shoulder and look at him. Then after a short while she smile and give bastion a small friendly peck on the cheek saying "thanks" Bastion freezes holding his cheek replaying what had just taken place. Professor Banner comes in several minutes later and class begins. She just sit and stare into space as banner rants on about dueling and stuff about the cards and strategy...ect. Bastion seems to notice Lucy daze and elbows her, knocking her out of her daze. "Wha?..huh?!" she look around and look to bastion and he points to the front of the class. "Lucy... Is there something particularly interesting about the sky?" banner asks. Lucy blush's and sink into her chair. "No...sir." she answer. "alright then... I suggest you pay attention.... you're grades aren't the best in the world..." he says. "Aww give her a break crowler!" Jaden complains. "You're aren't too good either jaden." Banner points out. "Ehheheheh..... I..It's only a matter of time prof!" jaden laughs nervously. "Yes, we'll see jaden...we'll see.." Banner goes back to teaching and Lucy decide to pay attention this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once banner's class was over Lucy went through Professor Sartyr's, Miss Fontain's and Dr. Crowler's. Then finally, classes were over for the day. She step out into the fresh air and look up into the sky, noticing the sun setting. "they should make school shorter..." Lucy mumbles. Since there was nothing better to does she decide to watch the sun set down by the docks. When she get there she spot Zane. "You're here already? How early do you come here?" asks Lucy. "Lucy... hey. What are you here for?" "Just to think...." "what are you gonna think about?" "Well it's sorta...personal.. but I guess i can tell you..." Zane smiles and pays attention as Lucy speaks. "Basically it goes something like this.. I like chazz..chazz doesn't like me he like lex... lex likes jaden and I think that jaden might like me a little more than a friend... which is kinda creepy when you think about it.. I only see him as a buddy!" soy sit on the docks letting Lucy's feet dangle over the edge. "So it's like a love... circle?" "Hehe yeah.. you can put it that way.." She sigh heavily and zane sits with her. "Well.. if you need any help at all i'll be here til I graduate. Ok?" Lucy smiles and thank him. Without the friends she have now she's be going crazy... "You two on a date or something?" she hears someone call from behind. "Oh no.." Lucy mumbles and Zane chuckles.....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallingRaindrops on December 13, 2006, 5:40:53 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindropsi like it more chapters ^^ *favs*

ranphasetokelly on December 13, 2006, 5:10:33 AM

ranphasetokelly on
ranphasetokellycool !! ^^ XD