Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chazz love story episode 2

Chapter 2 - Chazz love story episode 2

Chapter 2 - Chazz love story episode 2
"Fancy meeting you here Atticus." Zane smirks. "Hey, hey Zane! How are you and my precious angel girl doing?" Lucy blushes a deep shade of red. Atticus always called her like that. But she didn't know if it was because he liked her or if he was just being nice. For her, it was kinda hard to tell... especially since atti is so unpredictable! Lucy liked atticus though. He was cool...he was older... he was alexis's brother... and most of all, he was sweet to her, he would give Lucy special treat ment most of the time and favor that she over the other girls. Of course she had have a giant mod chasing her by the end of the day because of that. But she didn't mind. He always gave her the attention that she needed.. no.. DISERVED! What has chazz ever done for her. She'd think she had have the crush on atticus. atticus stands waiting for an answer. "O...oh.. I'm good Atti.." you smile. He smiles back sweetly and looks to Zane. "I'm ok too... what bring you here?" Zane folds his arms smirking. "Oh... the surf is supposed to be awesome today!" he answers. Then he takes off his hawaiian shirt and his trousers to reveal.... HIS NAKED BODY!! (Lucy: AHHHH!!! NAKED ATTI!! *mega drool*) Hehehe not!!! He reveals his wet suit!! (Lucy: T_T Nuuuu!!!!) Then pulling his surf board from out of practically nowhere, he runs off to the area near the ocean to surf. Figuring that watcing atticus surf would be a whole lot better than watching the sunset, Lucy waves goodbye to zane, knowing alexis would accompany him soon anyway, and run off after Atticus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy sits on the sandy beach hugging her knees to her chest watching Atticus surf as someone walks up from behind and grumbles. "Why does he get all the girl's attention?!" She shift your eyes to see behind her and she pulse practically stops. this is the closest chazz has ever been to her and she were blushing like crazy!! "H..Hi...Chazz.." you studder. for once he sits down next to Lucy. "Hey.." he answers as he watches Atticus do his stuff out on the waves. "What do girls see in him anyway? What makes him so hot??" Lucy gulps and look over to see he was looking straight at her and she jumped away a bit startled. "O..Oh... you were directing that to me? ..u..uh.. Well.. He's sweet... and-" Chazz looks to the sand, grasp some and clenches it tightly in his hand. "The chazz doesn't do sweet... but I guess if I have to..." he trails off letting the sand fall from his hand back onto the ground. Lucy takes deep breaths to calm herself down and look out to attucus again. "If... I were 'sweet'... would you date me?" Lucy freezes with sweat starting to form on her brow. *Craaaaaappp... I c..can't tell him.. It's too degrating..* Lucy gulps hard and look over to him and see he was still looking to the ground. "E..Excuse me?" she asks. "Would you date me? I mean if i were sweet, of course.. Tell the truth." Lucy sighs heavily and close her eyes. "W..Well... actually... Chazz." She hold her breath a bit and let it out, calming her down a little. "Hmm??" he asks. "Well..." Lucy starts twiddling her fingers. "I'd prefer you the...way you are now..." Lucy blushes and turn away making him smirk. "Really?.. You think alexis likes guys like me? She's gotta!" he starts talking to himself.Lucy gets a sweat drop and sigh sadly. *It was good while it lasted.* she thinks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chazz looks at her as if waiting for an answer. "W...well.. erm... Alexis is tough to please.. but I think Jaden has the best overall impression over her as of now!" Lucy grins. She thought Jaden and Alexis were cute together. Chazz groans and gets off the sand. "Gee thanks.." he says sarcastically and leaves to meet up with Atticus as he comes back onto the shore. Lucy sighs heavily and knock herself mentally. *baka, Baka, BAKA!!!* Atticus spots Lucy and pushes chazz aside and goes running to her. "Yo! what're you doing here all alone my beautiful rose?" he grins. Then he notices the sad look in her eyes as she look at him and he sits down with her putting his surf board aside in the sand. "What's got ya so down?" he asks. He places his hand under her chin and lifts her gaze so it meets his. "I guess i can tell you..i told everyone else practically... well... just zane and bastion but they promised not to tell.." Lucy mutters. "my lips are sealed precious!" he smiles. She tells him what's bugging her. she knows, she likes chazz, chazz likes Alexis. Then just for kicks she add that Lex likes Jay and Jay might like her. "hehehe wow!! No THAT's a love circle!" he snickers. "why doesn't he notice me?" he ask. "Huh?" "Chazz... he doesn't notice me.." ou mutter. "He does.. i saw him and you talking while i was surf-" "No... not what i meant genius... Why doesn't he notice me.. as in pay attention to me instead of talking about how to get alexis or BLAH! I hate it..." he clutch her hair, ready to pull it out. "Heh. Jealousy isn't a pretty thing... relax.. she'll get her time to shine! In the mean time... we have exams to study for!!" He tells Lucy as he gets up and pats her on the head. "I want you in obelisk blue the next time i see you!" Lucy givea a slight smile and nod silently. "Atta girl! Now I gotta go! See you around!!!" Just then chazz makes it over to them two and Atticus pulls him along. She's get a sweat drop wondering why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chazz looks at Atticus in confusion as he speaks. "Listen buddy... lay off my sis. she obviously isn't feelin anything for ya so-" "NO!! Lucy loves me and she knows it!! Can't you see!? Well maybe you can't see it, but it's there!!!" chazz exclaims. "Listen... Try someone else..... Lex is pickey." "I don't care!" chazz cries flailing his fists in the air like a nini. "Tell me... chazz... what do yo think of that girl sitting over there....? Be honest!" Chazz looks back at Lucy for a few seconds and turns back to Atticus. "Who, her? she's ok I guess..." "O- Ok?! She's a total catch!!" Atticus yells. "WAAAYYY Better than Lex!" Atticus prectically screams. "Hmmm.." is chazz's only responce and takes another look at her. "I guess she is kinds cute." he mumbles. "GREAT!! So you're gonna ask her out right?" Chazz looks at atticus like he has two heads and exclaims. "you dolt!! If i had a hard time with Alexis the first time then what makes you think i'll do any better with her?!" Atticus snickers to himself and sighs. "don't worry.... leave everything to me buddy!" With that Atticus walks off leaving a confuzzled Chazz. Meanwhile, She were looking up at the sky watching the clouds roll by slowly and wish that she had told chazz how she felt. At least then she wouldn't have to keep it bottled up.. "It's not fair..." Lucy mumbles. It starts getting late and Lucy decides to get to bed andget some sleep. She were gonna need it since she were going to be studying with bastion all week until the promotion exams. Lucy gets to her dorm house and run into her dorm advisor. "he Mr. Sartyr..." he wave. "Oh a student!! Have you come to listen to my teachings?!" he asks hopefully. Lucy looks to the sky and get a sweat drop. "there is not enough time to tonight sir... m..maybe tomorrow?" Lucy asks. He looks at the sky and laughs nervously. "O..Oh. yes, of course!! Come visit me some time! don't be a stranger!" he smiles and lets her get to her dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She hadn't seen bastion since class. But she were too exhausted to visit him so she just decide on taking a shower and going to sleep. she'd wake up early in the morning and make him breakfast for ignoring him for so long today. Lucy gets into the bathroom and takes her clothes off. Then she hops into the shower and start to clean herself up as she sings a song. Things I'll never say by Avril Lavigne

I'm tuggin' out my hair
I'm pulling at my clothes
I'm trying to keep my cool
I know it shows
I'm staring at my feet
My checks are turning red
I'm searching for the words inside my head

I'm feeling nervous
Trying to be so perfect
Cause I know you're worth it
You're worth it
Yeah

If I could say what I want to say
I'd say I wanna blow you, away
Be with you every night
Am I squeezin' you too tight
If I could say what I want to see
I want to see you go down
On one knee
"Marry me today"
Yes, I'm wishing my life away
These things I'll never say

It don't do me any good
It's just a waste of time
What use is it to you
What's on my mind
If it ain't coming out
We're not going anywhere
So why can't I just tell you that I care

What's wrong with my tongue
These words keep slipping away
I stutter, I stumble
Like I've got nothing to say

Yes I'm wishing my life away
These things I'll never say
If I could say what I want to say
I'd say I wanna blow you away
Be with you every night
Am I squeezing you too tight
If I could say what I want to see
I want to see you go down
On one knee
"Marry me today"
Yes, I'm wishing my life away
But these things I'll never say
These things I'll never say

When she were finished she dryed herself with a towel and blowdry her hair. then put on a fresh night gown that she always keep in the bathroom where after showers and stuff. then she brushed her teeth and go out into her room where she hears a voice. "do you always sing in the shower? you have a beautiful voice!" (She was singing kinda loudly) Lucy blushes and turn around to see.......

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallingRaindrops on December 29, 2006, 8:08:31 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindropsXD confuzzled Chazz^^

ranphasetokelly on December 29, 2006, 5:14:44 AM

ranphasetokelly on
ranphasetokellycoolie XD