Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chazz love story episode 3

Chapter 3 - Chazz love story episode 3

Chapter 3 - Chazz love story episode 3
"W..What are you doing here Jaden?!" Lucy blushes at the fact that he is looking at her in her night gown. It only goes about below her mid thigh. "Just came to visit you that's all" he replies with a grin. "W...Well could you do it in the afternoon like a normal person?" Lucy asks nervously. "I did... you weren't here then!" "O..Oh eah... i was at the beach...eheh sorry Jay." He gives Lucy a smile. His smiles always gave her a warm feeling. He was a great friend, except for then he would tackle her and stuff. I mean, she IS a girl... don't She think he'd know some girls are dainty? "So... why are you in our pjs? the night is still young!" he asks. "Well, I was going to get some sleep.." Lucy replys. "Awwww.. Let's have some fun before we go to bed!" he grins and takes her by the hand. "W..Wha?!" Lucy starts. But she is yanked out of your dorm and out into the brisk night air. "Jaden... I'm in my night gown.... and night times aren't exactly hot you know..." Lucy tells him. but he must not have heard her cause he drags her out in the middle of the woods and up to a large lake. "Um... what do you want to do that involves a lake?" Lucy aska. "This!" he grins and he tosses her in without another word. You land with a splash in the icy water and sink under for a few seconds. Jaden falls to the floor laughing his @$$ off as she emerge to the surface spitting water out that she had almost accidentall swallowed. "J..J..J.Jaden..n...n..n" Lucy shudders as she feels the icy cold water touch her skin. "Ahahaha!! I..I'm sorry Lucs!- Hahaha!!! I... haha.. I couldn't help myself!! Ahahaha!!" he laughs. "Ah- haha" Lucy laughs sarcastically. Then she get an idea for paback. Lucy gasps and pretend as if something was pulliing her back under. "J..Jade- *blub*" Lucy is now underwater and Jaden stops laughing. "Lu..Lucy!? Lucy!!!!" he cries out. He kneels down and looks into the water but sees no sign of her until.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy emerges swiftly from the water and pull Jaden in by his head. when jaden pops his head from under the water to get some air she laughs. "HAHAHA!!! PAYBACK!!" Lucy cheers. He chuckles saing "Heheh you got me alright!" he scratches the back of his head and chills are sent up his spine. "W..Wow..w..w... y..you were r..r.right.... it i..is cold in.n..... h..h..here" he hops out and starts to wring out parts of his clothes and Lucy does the same. Jaden turns to her and asks if she need his jacket and blushes when he notices her nightgown is sticking to her perfect body. Lucy feels that she's being watched and turn to jaden to see him gaping at her.She looks down to her nightgown and blushes madly and slaps him. "Uhh!! PERV STOP STARING!" Lucy shouts. He laughs nervously apologizing and hands her his jacket. "Uhh.. don't you need this?" she asks. "Oh forget abot it.. i have plenty of them!" he replies. Lucy smiles and takes it, putting it on. It was sopping wet as well but it was rung out some so it was warmer than what she hads on. Lucy puts the jacket on and close itgetting onto her feets and walking with jaden out of the woods and back to her own dorms for the night. She head into her bathroom again once she gets into her dorm and close the door. twenty minutes later she comes out in a dry nightgown and get to bed. Tonight was an 'interesting' night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Lucy wakes up earlier than usual and head into the kitchen of her dorm house. "hmm... I wonder what bastion likes.." she mutters. She gets to work making breakfast and finally finish after a half hour. Then she runs to his room with the tray of goods and lightly knock on his door. Then bastion comes to it already in his uniform. "Ahh.. Lucy! what brings you here so early in the morning? Usually you're still sleeping." he smiles. "since I didn't get to see you at all esterday I thought maybe I should make it up to you!" Lucy grins holding out the breakfast tray. Bastion blushes and thanks her as he takes the tray into his room. "You can come in if you wish" he informs her. She nods and come into his dorm and sit on his bed with him. As he starts to eat She looks at him and asks "How is it?" "I didn't know you could cook! It's delicious!" he compliments as he takes another bite."Th..thank you bastion..." "I should be thanking you for this wonderful breakfast! Thank you" he chuckles. "Oh right! You're welcome!" Lucy giggles. They start up a conversation that lasts for about an hour or so... and finally it is time to head to class for today. "We had better get going" bastion suggests as he takes her by the hand and leadsyou out of the dorms."you're coming to my dorm to study for exams today right?" he asks. "Of course!! without you I'd fail!" she jokes. he chuckles at this and replies. "At the rate your going right now in class I wouldn't doubt it" "Heyyyy" "you know it's true!" "Yeah but still!" they play fight all the way up to the front of the academy. Then Syrus runs over to them seeing as how he made it to school earlier than jaden and chumly did. "Hey!! Can I steal bastion for a bit? I need to ask him something!" he asks. "no prblem! Catch you later bastion!" Lucy smiles. "Yes... later at my dorm.. we study our hearts out." he replies and she nods walking into the building and running through the halls. But she weren't watching where she were going so she accidentally bump into someone. "OW!! Hey!! Watch where you're going slacker!" she hears. You looks up to see Dr. Crowler glaring at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, I'm sorry sir.. I didn't see you... Well either that or I didn't want to!" Lucy jokes. She can practically see the steam coming out of his ears as some of the passersby in the halls start giggling at hers comment. She starts to giggle too and she runs off to class. "That slacker will pay" crowler mutters angrily storming down the halls. She mumbles a few things under her breath as she walked into the classroom and sit in her seat. "I hope today goes by quickly.." Lucy mutters. Then she hears her name being called. "Lucs!!! Hey, Lucy!!!" Lucy turns around and her jaw drops as she see's chazz walking over to her. "Y..Yeah?" Lucy asks, trying to hide her nervousness. "I need to ask you something....." "U..uhh... What is it?" Lucy asks curiously. "I..just.... Well... Do ya wanna study together today? You know... for the dorm switch exams?" Lucy blushed and celebrate mentally. Now was her chance, it was as if he was asking her out on a study date! Just as she were about to accept her remember bastion. "Oh..no.." Lucy mumbles. "No..?" he asks a bit surprised. "Yes.. Wait no!" lucy panics. "which is it!?" he asks. "Yes!" she shriek but then clasp a hand over her mouth. "Alright then.... I'll see you later.. I guess you can come to my dorm as long as jaden and syrus stay out." he tells her. With that he walks off to his seat. "oh man oh man oh man oh man... I'm such a baka!!!" Lucy sqeaks. Bastion finally walks in the room with syrus and he sits next to her smiling. "Miss me?" he kids. "Uh.. eheh.. Y..Yeah.." Lucy says getting a sweat drop. "what's the matter? You seem edgy now... you weren't that way this morning.." he tells her. "O..Oh... really? I'm not edgy! how am i edgy?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bastion raises his eyebrow. "N..Never mind... let's just look to the front of the class.. Banner has just walked in" he informs her. Lucy looks to the front and actually listen to banner's lesson. She goes through the whole school day thinking about who she were going to study with. Lucy said that she would go with bastion... but she also said she would go with chazz. She 'likes' chazz, and bastion is her absolute best friend. Things were messed up at the moment. What were she going to do? The las bell finally rings to signal the end of yet another school day. "Today passed fast..... damn.." Lucy mutters. At first she wanted it to... but now she wishes it was still class time. She still hasen't decided who she would choose. Just then chazz approaches and takes her hand. "come on... we cant waist any time.. we gotta study!" he says and he drags her to his room in the slypher dorms. Bastion walks out of the building just then and looks around. "..Lucs?" he looks around but no Lucy. "...she's probably back at the dorms already..." he mumbles and walks off himself...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallingRaindrops on December 29, 2006, 11:26:22 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindropsi hate it when things happen like that-_-'