Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chazz love story episode `4

Chapter 4 - Chazz love story episode `4

Chapter 4 - Chazz love story episode `4
Chazz lets her into his room and offers her a seat on his bed. they study for a while and decide to stop shortly after. "Um... chazz." Lucy starts as she look around his dorm. "Hmm?" he asks looking to her. "Don't you....er.. think this dorm is a bit too small for a couch??" she asks. "Heh, It's not like I chose this dorm!" he answers. "Uh.. riiight" she answers. She takes out her deck and go over them as chazz speaks up. "So... Lucs... I noticed you and bastion were close... he your boyfriend?" he asks. "Uh, no. He's just a friend" she answer. "Ah, alright. cause I have to ask you somethi-" there is a sudden knock on the door. "Gah! What is it?!" Chazz growls. Jaden and Syrus dash into the room and pounce onto the bed. "Hey Lucs!!!" Jaden grins. "We didn't know you were friends with chazz!" syrus finishes. They bounce up and down on the bed making Lucy and chazz bounce too. "G..G..Guys!!!" she gasps trying not to fall off. "Get...out...of...my...room!" Chazz shouts. Jaden and Syrus stop bouncing sudenly and look between the two. "Oh... uh... do you two wanna be alone..?" syrus asks. "...." Jaden starts to frown. Lucy blushes and turn away, not wanting them to see. "Yes no go!!!! I need to ask Lucy something PRIVATE! If you know what that word means..." Chazz snaps. "Ok, ok.. you don't have to be so snippy!" Syrus sighs and hops off the bed. "C'mon Jay! Chum must be bored to tears!" "Alright.. i'm comin.. Later Lucs!" He slowly gets off the bed and walks out the door, looking at her once more before he heads off with sy. *Awww...Poor jaden..* she thinks as a frown spreads on her face. "ahem! Now then!" chazz begins. she look to chazz and listen. "I wanted... to.. you know.. well." for once in his life, it seemed like he had trouble spitting whatever it was he had to say out! she fold her arms and tilt her head as she trys to make out what he was trying to ask her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I..just.. I wanna know if... if you'll go with me to the dinner dance next week!!!" Lucy gasps and blushes madly. "G..Go with.. you? R..Really?" she asks. He smirks and nods answering "Yeah.. I would have asked Lex but she's going with Zane.." She does an anime fall right off the bed and sigh heavily. "Well.. i'll have to think about that then..." "what!? Why?? I thought you had the hots for me!" he shouts. "W..what!? Where did you hear that!?!?" she shrieks. "Atticus told me!..well.. sorta" She gets an anime vein and grumble atticus's name in a low voice as she cluch her fist tightly. "So is it a yes or no?!" Chazz rushes her. "I do wanna go with you...b..but..I promised Bastion I'd go with him.. as friends... and....oh crap.." "Oh crap?" chazz asks. Lucy has suddenly remembered bastion must have been waiting for her. It was also pretty late. She had no idea she stayed with chazz practically the whole night. "I'll let you know tomorrow chazz.. I..I.. have to get some shut eye... G'night.." she says and rush out of his dorm. she runs back to her in the dead of night and slowly tiptoe back to her dorm. not wanting to wake anybody up doing so. She thought it'd be best to let bastion sleep and she'd explain why she hadn't come somehow in the morning. She closes the door to her dorm behind her and get ready for bed as quickly as she possiby could. She knowed that every night about this time Mr. Sartyr checks up on all his students out of boredom and lonliness. Just as she hops into the bed and close her eyes there is a creeking sound in the front of her dorm door. It opens slightly and Mr. Sartyr peers in to find her in bed, lights out and snoring fakly. He smiles to himself muttering "Sleeping like an angel even though she got in at such a late hour. I'll talk to her about it in the morning" Lucy thinks: Crap!!!! I got caught anyway... T.T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The next morning she stills lat asleep with the sun beaming down on her face, making it hard to keep her eyes closed. *annoying sun..* she thinks. Suddenly is Lucy shook lightly and a voice echoes through her head. "Lucs!! Lucs!! Wake up!" *Bastion...?* she thinks once more. She opens up one eye and then the other once she sees it really was him. He has a worried look spread across his mug as her sat up scratching her head. "Thank god you're here!! Where were you yesterday!?!? I was worried sick!!" He gives her the longest and tightest hug ever and she hugs him back remembering that she ditched him for chazz yesterday. "I'm so sorry.. bastion.." "It's alright.. as long as you're ok-" "No... it's not ok!! The reason I didn't study with you yesterday... is because I...well.. sorta went with chazz.." she mumbles. Bastion lets go of her and sits back on her bed looking to the floor. "You could have told me before you left.. I would have understood. I'm really very disappointed in you right now...." He glances at her once and then stands to his feet slowly and mutters "Get dressed, class starts in an hour.." With that he walks out of the dorm room and heads off to the academy himself. Not bothering to wait for her this time. Now all he could think about was she ditching him for chazz and not bothering to tell him till he was up to his eyeballs in worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She finish getting ready for class and then realize that she hadn't much time to get to class. She had to run or she'd be late for class. She dash out of the dorm, closing the door behind her, and she head off in the direction of the academy. She bumped into Jaden on the way there who greets her with a big grin and the two of them runed off to class. As she runs into the halls of the academy they both plow into crowler who yells at the top of his lungs and gives them late slips even though they were just about to make it to class on time. The bell rings a split second after Lucy and Jay enter the room and they both sit down in the're seats as crowler enters glaring fiercly at Lucy and Jaden. "Ok class.. we will have one more review and then you'll have to study on your own for the dorm switch exam!!" The whole class times her would look to bastion next to her who wouldn't even spare her a passing glance. He was pretty upset. She could't exactly blame him for being pissed could she? She goes through the last few days of class the same way. She still has't gotten up the nerve to talk to bastion and apologize. It was the weekend and she still hadn't prepared enough for the exams... and they were monday...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment