Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chazz love story episode 5

Chapter 5 - Chazz love story episode 5

Chapter 5 - Chazz love story episode 5
"Damn it! I'll never learn any of this!!!" she groans as she toss her text books aside. She has hungry and was tired. She hadn't eaten or slept all day saturday. All she did was stuy her @$$ off, with no prevail might I add her didn't think she knew any of the information she needed. This exam was going to be killer on her grades here at the academy if you didn't ace this. She hears a knock on the door and call out "who is there? I'm studying!" "It's me!" calls the voice. "you're STILL studying? Didn't you do enough of that yet?" she grumbles and get off her bed and walk over to the door and open it. Alexis smiles at her and takes her hand. "come on it's time you saw some sunlight!" she giggles. when she pulled lucy out of the dorms all she did was look at the sun, hiss and walks back inside. "oh come on. don't be like that!" alexis sighs. "i have to i didn't get any studying in... bastion's mad at me and chazz asked me to the dance in a few weeks." "Really?! Isn't that a good thing in your case then?" she asks her a bit confused. "well it would be if i wasn't planning to go with bastion.." Lucy sighs. "oh... but if i'm not mistaken bastion is 'mad' at you right? Why is that anyway?" she walks back into her dormand alexis follows suit and the're sit on her bed. "tell me what happened." she says again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She sighs heavily and explain what had previously happened between her, chazz and jaden. "I don't understand though..." she adds. "he shouldn't worry about me this much for me to get him mad about that... I mean this is school campus nothing can happen to me here. Not with all my friends and stuff, you know?" Alexis snickers and turns away looking to the door. "You don't get it? Please don't tell me you haven't seen it..." she raise an eyebrow and looks to her curiously. "seen what?" she asks. Alexis looks out the door into the hall since it was still open and bastion passes by with boriguard and a few other ra's. "nothing... I'd better get going or mindy will be mad. she's a bit impatient." she nods silently and then realize something and ask "what about your other friend.. um what's her name?" "oh she's sick so she wont leave her dorm til she's better. she's going to make up the dorm switch exam as soon as she's better." "oh... well see ya lex." "Later Lucs." alexis leaves closing the door behind her and Lucy lay back in her bed and sighs heavily. Looking to her text book laying open and face down on the ground she picks it up and begin to study again. A few hours later it was lunch time and there was another knock on her door. "come in.... it's not like i'm doing anything 'important' or anything.." she mumbles. Mr. Sartyr comes in with a tray of food and sits beside her handing it to her. "I noticed you weren't eating let alone coming out of your room for a short while now." "That's not why you're here is it?" she asks. "No actually i never got to talk to you about what I saw a few nights back. you got in pretty late i noticed." he chimes folding his arms. "had a feeling. but i promise it wont happen again. sorry." she say taking a look at the food he brought for her and pushing it aside. She went for her book again in attempt to study more but sartyr takes the book and walks to the door. "studying is good but too much could be a health risk if you don't get out and exercise and all that fun stuff! Dont put so much stress on yourself and have faith in your abilities. See you in class monday." he smiles and walks out of the door and Lucy growls. "he..... took my book!!! NOW how am I going to study?!?!?!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She decide to finally listen and get some fun. Taking her ipod and sketch pad she walks outside and over to a tree not too far from her dorm. Sitting nder it, she starts to draw what she felt. which wasd right now, a girl getting her heart ripped out and stomped on. She felt that way because she knows very well that she hurts bastion and she were finally being able to hang with chazz but he seemed to be pushing her around more than anything. Lucy sighs and listen to the songs on her ipod when a shadow cascades over her figure and she look up to see bastion looking down at her. "Mind if i sit here..? We need to talk about something." he mumbles. She shake her head and let him sit down. Once he gets comfortable he looks to her and begins. "Lucs.. I'm sorry for not speaking to you for so long.. but you must know why at least.... going to chazz instead of me... just hearing that hurt. However, knowing that you weren't even going to tell me about it before you did it.. and keeping me waiting for you all night. I had a right to be angry. you understand right..?" she nods and shut her eyes as they were starting to water. "I'm sorry... so sorry" Lucy starts to sob. Bastion wraps his arms around her and pulls her in for a hug, but then chazz's voice boom in calling her name and her immediately wipe all the shed teard off her face. She didn't want him to see her crying. "Hello there Chazz.." bastion glares slrightly. "Hey genius boy. Need to talk to lucs a few seconds. Mind if I borrow her? Didn't think so.." Chazz takes her hand and leads her away from bastion and she looks back to see bastion lowering his head. "...actually i do mind.." he mumbles. but she couldn't hear it because she and chazz were too far away to now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Lucy.. I...uh..." She tugs on her shirt in nervousness. she'd think she'd be able to talk to him like everyone else by now. "Y..Yeah?" she asks. "I was... wondering. Do you wanna go out with me tonight? We could go out to the beach and..uh.. hang out!" There was a hint of blush on his face so she knews this was a good sign. he was starting to really actually like her. Lucy blushes and shift her eyes back to bastion. *I had better let him know this time... I don't want him any madder at me than he already is..* "Well? Yes or No?" chazz asks impatiently. Lucy snaps out of thought and nods. "Y..Yeah! I'd love that chazz! She got herself a date- uh.." she blushes more after realizing she had said the word that she'd never thought she'd ever say. 'Date'. Chazz blushes lightly more and nods. "Ok! Well.. uh. I'll see you tonight then. Around 8:00 maybe?" Lucy nods and he smirks walking off to find Atticus. He seemed to be running pretty fast. Perhaps he needed dating tips or something or that sort. Lucy giggles and walk back over to bastion feeling a bit better about things. "Bastion I'm truely sorry about ditching you that day. I hope you can honestly find it in your heart to forgive me" she say right off the bat. Bastion chuckles and stands up in front of her. "I could never stay mad at you..." He gives her a small peck on the cheek and nitices what he had done. "Oh.. uh s..sorry!" he stammers. "No...erm.. p...problem!" she replys putting her hand on her face blushing a deep red. Bastions face was crimson. "OH by the way.." she remembers and her face turns to its normal color. She had to tell him about her and chazz tonight. "Yes?" he asks. "Me and chazz are going to the beach around 8-ish... o-k?" Bastion frowns a bit but then looks up to her smiling slrightly and says "Thank you for telling me this time... Have fun!" Lucy smiles giving her best friend in the whole world a big bear hug and say "I will and thanks bastion!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment