Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chazz love story episode 6

Chapter 6 - Chazz love story episode 6

Chapter 6 - Chazz love story episode 6
It was around 7:00 now and Lucy prances around her dorm preparing for her 'date' with Chazz. She didn't want to wear her uniform so she puts on a the nicest clothes that she could find. Which was some black spandex capris and a red tank with sandals. Lucy didn't exactly pack thinking she'd be going on a date or anything of that sort. She looks at the time and smile to herself.
"It's time.." she mutters.
She heads out of her dorm, closing the doorm behind her back, and stroll all the way over to the beach where she'd be meeting him. Her eyes bugged when she sawsomething most 'interesting' in the distance. Chazz was standing around waiting for her next to a table with a long white cloth and beautiful fine china. Atticus was dressed as a waiter and preparing drinks and a meal befitting a king.. an in her care queen as well. This was decinitely going to be an interesting date.
"Hey chazz! Hey atti!" She cheers running over to them. "Sorry i'm not dressed up chazz.. I didn't really think I'd be going on a da-"
"Ah it's no problem.. it's just clothes anyhow." he replies. "..So.."
Chazz looks to Atticus who notions for him to help her with her seat. Chazz does so and pulls the chair from under the table.
"Have a seat."
"Th..Thanks.." she says sitting down and he pushes her chair back in.
"No prob" He replies sitting in his now.
"Alright! Our special this evening for her lovebirds is Zitti alla Atticus!" Atticus grins with the food in his hands.
The food is placed on the table in front of them and chazz and the piece de resistance was added. A lit candle. After that he grabed his ukilale and started to strum a 'romantic' tune. Charming huh?
The drinks are poured then as she starts to eating and every once in a while Lucy and chazz would awkwardly clance at one another. A lot of the times her eyes met.
*the plan is working perfectly!* atticus thinks triumphantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So chazz.." Lucy starts. "Why are you suddenly asking me out?"
Chazz spits his drink out making her jump a bit. "W..What? why are you asking?"
"Well.. ehm.. Y..You never really paid any attention to me before. So.. you know. It's kinda.. weird."
"Oh... yeah.. I was starting to wonder why I haven't noticed you before either. You're pretty cool." he tells her. She turns a deep crimson and take a sip of her drink.
"Are you... haveing a good time?" Chazz asks hesitantly.
"Hm..?" she humms looking at him once more. "Oh, yeah.. I'm haveing a great time!"
chazz sighs in relief and looks out to the ocean. The next few minutes were silent as the two them watched the sun set.
"I'll just leave you two alone now!" Atticus snickers and strolls off, giving you two chance to be 'together'.
"..thanks chazz." she say.
"What the heck are you thanking me for?" he asks curiously.
"..To...to tell the plain truth." she starts. Lucy felt a lot more confident now and decided to tell him how she felt. How would he react to it though? Not was her chance to find out. She takes a deep breath and finish "I really really like you a lot Chazz! Asking me out tonight and before.. asking me to study with you.. Thank you! If you hadn't asked me I would have never been able to talk to you at all!"
Chazz was silent. Blinking a few times he then puts a triumphant look on his face.
"Yeah, I figured you liked me!" he said.
"Really?" Lucy asks.
"W..Well.. Y..Yeah! I mean.. who wouldn't notice something like that? Talk about obvious!" he informs her trying to hide the fact that he had just found all this out now. Lucy blushed more and twiddle her fingers.
"That obvious huh?" she asks.
Chazz nods. She didn't think she could be any redder. Boy you were wrong. The way you've been blushing lately you'd think it's be permanent. Talk about permablush.
"You ok?" he asks her.
"Oh, yeah! I'm fine!" she replys. She was a bit more comfortable with him now, so this time she had the opportunity to ask him everything she'd every wanted to ask him and more. Her night went on as she talked and laughed. However, all dates must come to an end. Especially since dorm switch exams were tomorrow. She looks at her watch and gasp.
"Sartyr will have my head if I don't get back now!" she mumbles.
"Right.. it was fun while it lasted." Chazz sighs. Lucy smiles at him sweetly and give him a peck on the cheek.
"thanks for the best evening ever chazz! See you after exams tomorrow!" Lucy exclaims. With that she runs back to her dorm to get some sleep as chazz just stood there holding his hand over the part of his face she just kissed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment