Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The memory

I thought of this while doing a roleplay in furcy! Anyway I write at a grade 10 grade level but I'm in grade seven... comments? Questions?

Chapter 2 - The memory

Chapter 2 - The memory
Memories flooded into her head, piercing her mind and injecting the painful thoughts of her past. This wasn’t the first time she had been alone, no, and she knew it certainly won’t be the last. For poor Nimius was used to being alone. Her eleven-year-old self was cast from her home at the age of six and had been wandering in the forest in search of the egg ever since. The egg. Her thoughts returned to the thing they had been searching for. Rumors go its golden and is guarded by its, other though Nimius thought nothing of that. For the young girl knew well beyond her age and she had figured out the mother had died while fighting, leaving the egg alone. This egg, she knew, would hatch when it was finally warmed up.

Finally her thoughts faded and she seemed so much more aware of what was around her. The crunching of death beneath her feat, the soft screech of the wind and it pushed through the branches and the scurrying of some small creature somewhere off in the forest. Nimius had been to young and weak to fight with a sword so she was equipped with a large dagger. The handle was gold and carved within it was a cobra head, its fangs of glistening ivory. Its eyes were of rubies shaped into ovals, when they caught the light just perfectly they glowed.

Again Nimius’s thoughts were torn from her skull as Scete returned. He fluttered his wings while landing and hopped merrily to the girl. Nimius gazed blankly at her spiirit for a second before responding. “How far?” She waited. Thunder came from above and somehow rain and seeped through he wall of branches. The spiirit thought for a moment, which seemed like forever, before his answer rang into her skull.

The walk off the path was not one Nimius wanted to repeat. It was now raining heavily and Nimius was shaking from cold. Her cloths were pressed to her skin and her back-pack was soaked and probably all the contents inside. Except her cloths which she had stored within a waterproof whale bladder, one of the only thing that Nimius hadn’t stolen. The mud was sticky and almost impossible to walk through let alone run and it was soaking her bare feet and encasing them in the thick dirt substance. The poor girl was also extremely tired and didn’t think she could go on, making it a mile sounded like an impossible task

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment