Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - life and death

this is the tale of a wolf called shadow...enjoy i spent two years rewriting this story so plz tell me wat u think, also if u know any agents i'm gonna hopefully publish it!

Chapter 1 - life and death

Chapter 1 - life and death
It's not easy being a half breed, especially if your part wolf.
I am Shadow; I am a black wolf cross with an Australian Shepard. My mum was a black wolf and my father was the black shepard, they fell in love. But my dad's master, Alexander, would not allow my father to fall in love with a wolf. Of what i can remember he had a black bushy moustache, and sharp brown eyes. His skin was nut brown and he smelt of stale alcohol. He always wore a suit and black shoes, even in the forest.

Alexander was a very high class gentleman, and could not stand the thought of his prized, pedigree Australian Shepard in lovewith a wild, scrawny, little wolf. So tried to separate him from my mum, but he did not succeed. In the end, he followed dad to where my mum was, and watched as they got friendly. Alexander went a little crazy after that, even though I was barely two months I remember that day as if it was only yesturday.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on August 19, 2008, 8:33:31 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333good

Toilets on March 31, 2008, 3:40:54 AM

Toilets on
Comment Deleted

jadeyinit1993 on March 31, 2008, 3:47:45 AM

jadeyinit1993 on
jadeyinit1993i already am gettin it published woo lol but mi comp is really annoyin me cuz it wont let me take from mi word doc so i hav 2 type it up ahhhh lol

GreyPichu on March 30, 2008, 9:34:10 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuvery well writen. :]