Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - freak

this is a remake of Breaking Spells ~

Chapter 1 - freak

Chapter 1 - freak
~~ our world has forever been invested with magic users ~~



I didn't expect much of a conversation from dad, I was pretty amazed when he offered to accompany me on this ride to my new school.
"Jaden..." Dad started, it was no surprise that he used my full name; I haven't talked to the man for the whole two years I attended Diamond Magic Academy.
"Jay or Jade is fine"
"oh, well Jade- the academy your going to allows you to leave the school on weekends, if you want you can come home anytime."
"Dad, it's a takes six hours from the academy to the NY alone. I'll come home, I promise"
"Oh, well don't stress yourself on it"
My smile was fake, but it seem to make him smile too.
"I'm sure Kira,and Scott- will occupied most of your time."
"Well you brothers are well .. yeah" Dad laughed, I stared out of my window, the light were starting to shine through the thick shade of the evergreen trees, it's been a day since I've been on this train- and only a few more hours till I get off.

This was the second magic academy I've been forced to attend. My mom died when I was only seven, it was hard on Dad- he had to raise me and my two brothers alone, so when I woke up with magic marks on wrapping around my body- he was stressed, I didn't want to attend the last academy, like I said- I was forced. And in the end, I got my @$$ kicked out of it. Now I'm seventeen going on eighteen, attending another magic academy, the most prestigious in the world, Guardian Academies-Jack Spell. There are five schools like Jack Spell- Queen Spell, King Spell, Ace Spell& Knight Spell- the five schools make up what is called Guardian Academies.

It's prestigious and full of snobby rich freaks. I'm attending on a scholar, or else- you wouldn't find me alive or dead inside Jack Spell.
"Aren't you tired?" Dad asked, yawning.
I faked a smile again, "no- at the academy our days and nights are switched around"
"oh- why is that?"
"Our powers are limited in daylight"
"oh, well-"
"Dad, you can sleep- I'll wake you up when they serve breakfast"
"Thanks kiddo" he patted my head, pulling his chair back, he felt into unconsciousness immediately.

I kept my eyes on the window, the train moved fast- the trees blurred by; fast to a human, slow to a freak-I could out run this train if I wanted to- it's the one of the joys of becoming a magic user. Having inhuman strength, speed, powers and titled 'freak'. I was a freak- Jack Spell is we're I belong, among with other freaks.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jadorechuu on January 24, 2009, 12:43:01 AM

jadorechuu on
jadorechuu
thanks for reading! :] lolllll- thanks, i'll try to write more >:]

DancingWithFire on January 23, 2009, 2:24:58 PM

DancingWithFire on
DancingWithFirereally cool so far :] i love the begining