Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - her

this is a remake of Breaking Spells ~

Chapter 2 - her

Chapter 2 - her
~~ Jack Spell- house of freaks ~~



Standing in the middle of a crowd was something I never wanted to do- I hate crowds, big or small; but she was so easy to spot, even in such a massive crowd; she had the magic mark tattooed to her forehead, it swirled like wind from the middle of her head to the side then down her pale cheek, it was a sapphire color. A sound magic user.

Her pale blue eyes glowed against her mark, everyone seem to avoid her, but they stared in awed. Her eyes we're locked on mine. As she started to walk closer to me.
"Jade-n who are you looking at?"
"Nothin-"
"Jaden Hatako?" A velvet women voice asked.
I turned in the direction of the voice, there she stood- a bit taller than me, supposedly she looked six feet.
"Yes"
"You are?" says dad.
"I'm Rebecca Nevar- the dean of Jaden's new school" she smiled sweetly.
I stayed expressionless.
"Well, Ms.Nevar-" dad started.
"Rebecca is fine"
Dad looked mesmerized by her voice, like many humans walking around us, it couldn't be helped- it was her weapon.
"Rebecca" dad corrected. "It was very nice of you to come pick up Jaden"
"It's nothing, once I heard that a four element magic user was arriving today- I just had to come" her voice was authoritative- the voice any dean would die for.

Silence carried our conversation.
"Train 6 is ready for departure"
"Dad your train is going to leave"
"Oh- well, I guess I should be going," he almost looked disappointed, but it wasn't the fact of leaving me, but it was about leaving her.
"It was nice to meet you, Mr.Hatako"
"Like wise, Bye Jade"
"Bye" he pressed his fuzzy lips to my forehead, I tried not to wince at the feeling.

We watched the train leave, before her voice chimed in again.
"Shall we go, Jaden?"
"Jay or Jade is fine"
"Jade it is"
I started to walk in the direction she was headed. We didn't talk much, she explained the academy- the history, the rumors, the rules.
I nodded when I thought I should, I was mostly in a dazed.

She walked me down, leaves covered roads, rain drenched sidewalks- up paths, down hills. Walking into a more deserted area of town, on the peak of a large hill, sat an thousand year old campus- fenced and stoned from society. I could make out the words on the gate doors. 'Welcome to Jack Spell.'

She continued to talk as we walked through the black iron gates, the campus front looked like a mansion, over sized mansion- ivy grew and covered the gray walls, windows that looked like they haven't been used since the eighteen hundreds- placed evenly against the wall.

She stopped and turned to me, "Welcome, Jade Hatako to your new home" her voice was song like. My expression didn't change, I faked a convincing smile.
"Thanks-"
[/size]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment