Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - jack spell

this is a remake of Breaking Spells ~

Chapter 3 - jack spell

Chapter 3 - jack spell
~~ welcome to the house of freaks, jaden ~~



Tiles of tiny gem stone engraved lined the path. If I was another person I would have called them beautiful, but I'm not- so I call them wasteful. She opened the door for me, I walked in- there was a narrow hallway that was about 6 feet in width, on the opposite side of the door was windows, the green grass sparked on the other side of the windows, like gems been placed on them too.

"This is the main hall- down that way is" She pointed left, I slightly moved my head in the direction. "Regular classes, like in Diamond Magic Academy, this school provides the regular classes- math, science, english, history," her other arm drifted to the other side of the narrow hallway,
"are the magic classes" I guess.
"Bingo, weaponry, spell casting, element control, battle class.
Our school provides students from grade eight till three years in college. Though, school is only mandatory till senior year. Some students can pay more tuition to attend our college courses" she pointed out of the thin line of windows, a few yards away was a gray building, it looked like a dorm house.
"Our college."
"Oh"
"Shall we?" She started to walk down the Magic classes hallway, we stopped at the end, there were two directions to go- left or right, she took me left, up the hallway. Doors, and name tags were etched on to the walls.
"Our school doesn't refer to students by grades, but rather levels- from one to eight."
"So I'm a level five"
"Correct, we also have ranks- to separates elements and control"
"How do you separate those who can control their powers aside from those who can't?"
"We have a battle- it's called 'Ranking Ceremony' the ranks are a, b, c-"
"a's are advance, b's are intermediate, c's are novice"
"yes, upperclassmen of each rank will battle those without ranks or those who want to rise another level- you get judged to where it is you will be placed- there's one every end of semester; so there's one in seven days. Jaden, I already took the liberty of signing you up"
"I understand,"
She smiled, I faked another smile.
"Thank you" she mused.
"Of course."
We walked until the end of the hallway, large glass like doors that were marked 'Dean Nevar' encroached.
Her hand lite sapphire essences, she shine it across the door as if she was waving.

I walked into the room, it was large- bookshelves rounded the room, stacks of spell books-cryptic titles all clearly marked. She took her place behind a mahogany desk. In a leather chair, she lean forward,her dead cow chair moaned. The fabric readjusted. Her eyes staring at the blank sheet of paper of her desk.
She mumbled unintelligible words.
The sheet lite up with words.

"Jaden,Hatako- dorm room, 132- seventeen, senior." She declared. Then looked at me, handing me another sheet of paper and a pen.
"Choose four regular courses and four magic courses"
I looked at the paper, twirling the pen quickly in my hands.

Regular Courses;

Science-101
Phy.Ed-110
Literature-106
Art-109
Drama-111

Magical Courses;

Weaponry-112
Spell Casting-116
Battle Skills-118
Social Lit-120
Element Control-115
Potions&Spells-113


I circled, Science-Art-Literature-Phys.Ed-Battle Skills-Potions&Spells-Social Lit-Weaponry. I handed it back to her she looked pleased with my choices- she handed me an another piece of paper, this time it was a schedule- it was clearly marked all of my choices. A booked hovered over to my hands, the title was cryptic- it weight a good five pounds. "It's the text book for all of your subjects"
"Thanks"
She stood up, walking to the doors.
"Let's head to your dorm"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment