Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - smiling

this is a remake of Breaking Spells ~

Chapter 4 - smiling

Chapter 4 - smiling
~~ one best friend ~~


The walls we're pastel colors- I was amazed that there was no slight of blood-red paint founded on the walls.

A white board welcomed me to my new room.

She opened the door and walked in, the room was a lavender color- predictable; the windows we're covered by dark purple curtains.
"This is your new room, the room reacts to magical familiarity, meaning only you, your roommate and I can open the door."
I walked over to the less occupied bed, and placed my bag on top.
"Where's my roommate?"
"Oh, she works on weekends, she should be back tomorrow morning." She smiled, "you'll like her"
"I see,"
"Well, Jaden- I'll leave you to settle in, your schedule has the times of lunch&dinner, your text has all of the rules and regulations- oh, and as your familiar with" She walked over to the glass-like doors, on my side of the room, the closet what stacked of clothes-uniforms. "You don't have one specify uniform here- feel free to mix and match whatever you like" She smiled once again, "welcome Jaden- to Jack Spell" She was gone in a flash, I was only sure she left when I heard the door click.

The uniforms, were different colors, that all matched. Shades and colors- I didn't hover long enough to pick out which one I liked. I went to my bag- opening it quickly. The bag only contain of a feel things- toothbrush, sweaters,bras and thongs- I searched through it and found my MAC. I placed it on the night stand next to my bed. Placing these in it's respected place.

I laid on my stomach, opening my MAC. Surfing through the net- I opened my hot mail. 32 messages. Zero from my family, most of them were from Mao. I clicked on the first one she send.

Jade-chan >_<

I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen, and he just! I'm so sorry, how's your wound?! I miss you like crazy, even if I have no right to! I love youu jadeeeeeeeee-chan; best fkn friend I know! Please tell me you didn't get hit or something, I'm so sorry! Again I miss you, you don't even know!

Your freak-like-Japanese-teddy bear; mao-chan


I smiled helpless at my best friend- it was no helping it- the first smile in nearly two weeks that I've been booted from school. I read threw the messages quickly. I couldn't help but reply.


Mao-chan -^o^-

Please stop worrying about me, I'm fine. My expulsion was none of your business, it's was better I got stabbed than you- the wound is fine. There's hardly a scar. I miss&love- please stop worrying love, I'll come back I promise- I just have to play it cool now- I just got to Jack Spell, my body hurts from sitting on the train for so long. My dad even accompanied my on the train- everyone else gave me dirty looks- like they wish I were dead, but that's a given. I'll write you soon, love.

-Jade-Sama; Mixed Teddy Bear!


I pushed my MAC to the end of my bed, I shifted my body back to the top of my bed, I curled up with the textbook she gave me- only being able to read three pages before I lost consciousness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment