Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - new roommate

this is a remake of Breaking Spells ~

Chapter 5 - new roommate

Chapter 5 - new roommate
~~ the new roommate ~~


Water. I blinked a few times before I realized there was water running down my cheek. I was crying- but why? I placed my palms over my eyes- wiping my tears. It was 6pm- classes started at 10pm. I threw my legs over the side of my bed. I grabbed everything I need- as I headed towards the bathroom. The room was suddenly more crowded. There was a girl sleeping on the bed next to mine, her light complexion- her chocolate brown hair napped to her neck. She looked so peaceful sleeping- she slept curled on top on her comforters, still wearing her jeans. I bite back a smile, as I headed quietly into the bathroom.

I spend a good thirty minutes inside the washroom, my hair was wet- it wrapped to my cheeks. I wrapped myself in a towel as I walked out of the washroom.
"Hello." A cheerful voice greeted.
I turned to her she said on her bed, with her arms wrapped around her knees. Tiredness was on her face clearly.
"Hello."
"My name is Emi"
Now that I stared at her, she reflected an Japanese background- which made me miss Mao more. I tired to smile my best.
"My name is Jaden- but call me Jay or Jade"
"Hi Jay." She smiled.
"Hi Emi."
She giggled, I smiled- a real smile.
Emi just made me feel more at home- like I have been here for months instead of days.
"Uhmm" she said awkwardly.
"Hmm?" I asked, turning towards my closet.
I towel slipped halfway down my back, but I already had my bra on.
"That's a beautiful mark you have" she seemed envious.
I turned to face her, she seemed earnest.
"Thanks" I knew my mark well, it was an arrange of butterflies, flowers, water, fire, wind, colors blend together like a rainbow, it wrapped from my back- to my stomach, Mao was the only person who ever called it 'beautiful' and now Emi.
It was surprising how she looked so intrigued.
"Your welcome" she smiled again, dimples showing this time.
"Aren't you going to take a shower?" I asked, staring at the clock it was seven.
"Oh! Right" she looked a bit embarrassed.
I couldn't help but laugh- she laughed too.
Her laughed reminded me of home- my new home, my roommate- my friend- my home.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment