Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - emi hina

this is a remake of Breaking Spells ~

Chapter 6 - emi hina

Chapter 6 - emi hina
~~ Emi ~~



Yellow, black and navy- I chose my uniform; a bikini top- over sized black cardigan and ripped up skinny jeans. Every piece of clothing had the school's coat of arms embroiled into it.

Emi came out as I was bent over doing my makeup.
"That's a nice outfit"
"Thanks- I didn't know what to wear"
she giggled, "it can be pretty over whelming."
It took Emi less than five minutes to pick out an outfit she wanted. She twirled in her deep purple shirt, a white blouse- with a yellow bow around her neck.
The first thing I notice was her mark, It took over her whole thigh- Emi was smaller and shorter than me, her skin was almost translucent. But the mark stood out completely- it was various shades of green and pink- flowers blooming everywhere, it tattooed down her on too.
Emi noticed I was staring at her mark.
She grinned proudly.
"I love nature"
I laughed, "well then your mark represents you well"
"Yuppies"

I picked up my schedule- trying to remember it.
Emi laughed, "We have the same classes"
"oh"
"yups,"
"what rank are you?"
"Beeeee" she stretched the letter.
"Oh, that's really good"
"Are you going to join the RC?"
"rank ceremony?" I guessed.
"Yups."
"The dean sort of already signed me up"
"Oh- well, it's kind of nerve racking- but you'll be fine"
"Thanks"
"No problem- want to get breakfast before we go to class?"
I nodded, following Emi out of the door.

We walked down the stairs. I nodded my head, when Emi would introduced some of the girls to me. I couldn't help but notice- Emi avoiding to introduce me to a group of girl that sat in one of the living rooms consuming the tv- they reminded me of the plastics- everyone of them had blond hair; like Paris Hilton blond. They all circled around one girl, her hair was lighter- with deep purple streaks. She glared at Emi,with a smirk on her face. Emi had covered her face with her hair, I stepped forward putting my arm around Emi's shoulder, blocking the blond girls view. Emi stiffen like I figured out her secret. I said nothing, I continue to follow- dropping my arm once we got out of view, Emi opened one of the mini fridges. She gestured for me to take whatever I wanted. I took a bowl of fruit. I closed the mini fridge with my hip- Emi settled for a bowl of cereal.
She struggled a smile, I smiled sympathetically.

"Her name is Raven, she's a model for Jacob. There's two more in her" Air quotes "Pack. They make up the student council- she's the vice, the president is Dimitri- he's won countless sport awards as a human, and as a magic user- he's even stronger. Their secretary is Alix- she's super smart, quiet- she's tragic in a little package. Their all ranked highest." Emi's voice went quieter. "Raven scares me, she's not even nice- plus when I first came here she asked me to be the energy- I didn't know what that meant- turns her to her I'm nothing more than an energy source" Emi's voice was completely shaken. Some part of me wanted to go rip out Raven's throat.

"Why doesn't the dean do anything about them?" It was incredibly difficult to control my voice- Emi was as delicate as a flower petal- it should be a sin, to even raise your voice to her.
"Because, everyone of them donates millions of dollars to the school- without them, our dorm- uniforms, food would be trash. There untouchable by the teachers- the students are to scared to stand up to them, the only reason they won office was that they beaten up the previously prez" Emi placed her hand on my head, as if to calm me. "It's okay- I'm used to it"
I bit back the urge- and smiled. "I'm here now, she won't be able to hurt you"
Emi smiled, "thank you Jay" Her smiled calmed me down.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment