Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - library

this is a remake of Breaking Spells ~

Chapter 7 - library

Chapter 7 - library
~~ andrew parson ~~


The bell rang. I drifted almost motionlessly into Science class. She caught me before I was able to make my entrance, Emi was still by my side- not complaining about the pace.
"Jaden." Her voice chimed.
"Hi"
"I'm glad I caught you, since you don't have your rank yet- for all your magic classes aside from 'weaponry' will be spares."
"Ohkay"
"Well, have a nice class"
"Thank you"

We we're silent, till I couldn't hear the clacking of her shoes anymore.
"So where will you spend your free time?" Emi asked.
"Uhmm, the library- probably"
"Oh, well whens your first spare?"
"Period two"
"Then, I'll meet you at the library and we'll go to lunch"
"Sure."

Emi skipped off to class, I knocked on the door- it echoed.
"Come in." Called a scratchy voice. I followed orders, opening the door. I carefully wrenched the door open- once I stepped into the classroom. A white object was thrown at me- my body reacted faster than my brain could.
"παγώνω." I recited- the first freeze spell that came to my mind.
The piece of chalk froze in past and dropped to the ground.
Bare hands clapping echoed- it was a man, dressed in dress pants- a white collar shirt and paid vest leaning on his desk.
He looked amuse.
"συγκεντρώνομαι." The piece of chalk reassembled- and drifted back to his hands.
His face lite with a smirk, as he looked down on his desk.
"Miss Jaden- your late" he declared.
"My apologizes."
"I see, well- thanks to your amusing performance, I'll let you off, take a seat." I walked to the back of the classroom, dropping my books- with a thud, sitting reluctantly in my seat.

His name was Professor.Hale; the man lecture us on chemicals. I didn't even pay attention too. I spend the time staring at my notebook- doodling. The bell rang dismissing class. I walked straight past him, he grinned- Professor.Hale- Sadist.

I walked through the crowded hall ways toward the library- it was, empty; but crowded- there were no walls, only bookshelves after bookshelves- crouches set up in the middle of the room, I walked over taking a sit. I placed my headphones on- as I drew endlessly.

I was on the edge of consciousness, when a loud bang woke me up. My eyes drew to the door, a head of blond girls walked in lead by three students. It wasn't hard to figure of they we're the student council- There was a tall boy, with spiky black hair and blond highlights holding a book- Raven; and her white-ish blond hair-worn a smirked, holding a whip- another girl, shorter. She had brown hair, long and curly- she looked no other than a freshman.

Raven threw her whip into serve book shelves they almost collapse- the book keeper, a high school boy- it looked like, threw his arms up like her was trying to save the books, which turns of he was- he was marked.A ghostly faint-pink shimmery mark showed around his neck.
"What do you want" he hissed, trying to contain the books. Dimitri lifted his book to his shoulder, waving it in the air.
"The return cart is over there." The boy moved his chin.
"Oh well I would rather return it to you personally" Dimitri, lifted the book, further back, like he was going to throw it into the boy's face. Then the unthinkable happened, Dimitri, smashed the boy's glasses with nothing but a tap- still holding the book. The boy flinched- Dimitri laughed.

"This is punishment for going against us." Dimitri declared.
"I hope you rot in hell!" The boy cursed.
Dimitri laughed, about to swing the book into the boy's face. My body just couldn't move fast enough, I made in within seconds- I put my hand between the book and the boy's face, he boy didn't even flinch- till he saw me. I smiled sympathetically- extending my arm; pushing the book towards Dimitri's chest.
He looked surprise as everyone else did. The surprise turned into amusement.
"Oh hello"
I kept my face blank, expressionless- not answering any of his questions.
"What's your name?"-"My name is Di-" I cut him off.
"Don't bother to introduce yourself; because I don't plan on ever referring you as your real name anyways & my name is of no concern, because I do not wish you speak to me."
"Oh, touchy." He dropped his side of the book, it started to slip from my hand, when I spun my hand to catch the edge.
"I was only here to return a book." He acted innocent.
"Thanks for returning your book, if you have no more business here- I suggest you leave," I spoke in place of the book keeper.
Dimitri stood his ground, then smirked.
"It was nice to meet you." With an spine trembling laugh, he turned his back, walking between the blonds path. Alix left with him, Raven stared angrily at me- then did her blond thing; flipping her hair- she strolled off.

I dropped the book, into the book keeper hands.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome-" I mumbled, walking towards my book bag.
"My name is Andrew Parson- by the way."
"Names Jaden- nice to meet you"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment