Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The saved of the unsaved

It's about Sonic and Amy Rose!!!Umm I hope you like it!!What else can I say???

Chapter 1 - The saved of the unsaved

Chapter 1 - The saved of the unsaved
The unsaved of the saved
One day amy was walking on the beach until something weird happend.The ground started to shake then it stoped.What in the world was that she asked herself?!?Then a fleat of robots apeard and then Eggman came.Get her he said to the robots.Amy new that wasent a good thing she started runing but, to of them ran up and grabed her by the arms.Stupid robots she mumbled to herself.They tied her up and carried her to Eggman's base and put her in chaines. She stuck out her tongue at them.Then they left.She had small hope that Sonic would rescue her this time....For she has ben the troublemaker all since she met Sonic she allways thought when she was in trouble.She thought she never helped her friends when they needed her...One hour past till Sonic noticed she wasent huging him by now.Mmm I wander ware she is he asked himself??He went to check evrey where evrey one stile no Amy...He finilly dicided to check Eggman's base.When he got inside the plase was dirty and full of bolts.There was a door right in front of him.He dicided to look.Before he opend it he saw some keys he dicided to take them with him.He opend the door and there stood Amy all tangeld up.Dont worry Amy i'll get you out.He rushed up to her took the keys and took off the chains.And he took Amy in his arms and sped tord the beach!Sonic asked what happend and Amy told him the story.Wow he said that's weird he said.Suddenly the ground srarted to shake agin only realy hard so hard much that Amy fell to the ground!Suddenly the ground split right under Amy!!Amy and Sonc dident think it was Eggman it's earthquake!Amy suddenly fell throe the crack!!!!

Chapter 2 coming soon.....

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on March 9, 2006, 10:42:48 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianlike it so far.

Neopetgirl on March 5, 2006, 11:25:08 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlSome of the words you spelled incorrect buts thats okay your really good at spelling for your age!Good and interesting i should of checke it out sooner!Good story i must read more!

CrystaltheHedgehog on January 30, 2006, 10:16:04 AM

CrystaltheHedgehog on
CrystaltheHedgehogVery cul

CrystaltheHedgehog on January 30, 2006, 7:27:48 AM

CrystaltheHedgehog on
CrystaltheHedgehogWow keep going I like it

tikalgirl52 on January 1, 2006, 2:41:15 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52Oooooh interesting story so far