Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The lucky save

It's about Sonic and Amy Rose!!!Umm I hope you like it!!What else can I say???

Chapter 2 - The lucky save

Chapter 2 - The lucky save
(chapter two) The lucky save

Ahhhhhhhhhh Amy shouted!!!! Before she fell in Sonic grabed and pulled her up.Phew Sonic said as he huged her tightly!For the love of sega what caused that Amy shrieked!Well I don't now but I will try to find out Amy!You go see were Cream,Tails,Nuckels,Shadow and Rouge are and see if there all right.I'll fallow the crack and see were it leads!Got that?Yes Sonic.She ran to the hotel and into the chao room and found Cream standing above the crack she fell through.Amy she screamed I'm so scared Cheese oh most fell though the crack!!!It's all right Cream!Come on we have too see if the others are ok Cream!ok she said sobbing.They went to Tails work shop and found Nuckels,Shadow and Rouge there as well.Guys are you here cause of the earthquake?Yes all of them said.It made the chaos emrelds fall rouge shouted!!While I was shaven it made me cut myself Nuckels said!Well when I was going to shoot someone it made me shoot a trash can shadow said.When I was making a new gun it made me put in the wrong bolt and fell apart when I was done with it Tails sighed.I fell though it Amy said luckily Sonic was there to cach me!!Cool Rouge shouted!!Weres Sonic Tais asked??He said he was going to fallow the crack Amy said.You guys want to fallow him and make he's all right Cream asked??Yes every one shouted!!

Chapter 3 coming soon....

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on March 9, 2006, 10:43:43 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianI like it. fave

Neopetgirl on March 5, 2006, 11:30:49 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlSorry can't continue now cause i got a few things to do!I promise to read chapter 3 and the other chapters!

tikalgirl52 on January 1, 2006, 2:43:00 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52Scary earthquakes, *goes to read ch. 3*