Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - They met

What the title says!

Chapter 3 - They met

Chapter 3 - They met
(Chapter 3)

When he arrived he opend the door quietly so nobody would here.And stepped quietly too.Then he heard somethen.I was a laugh.It was at the top of the station.He went to see who it was.When he got up there he found out that it was the girl he was looking for!He quietly got behind her.He took A look at her.She had pretty long brown hair.He took his hand placed it on her shoulder then he spun her around and got his first look at her!She did look just like him."What are you doing?!?!"She asked.He just sat her on the rail.She looked down there was water."Please stop whoever you are!!"She said.He leand on her wich almost made her fall!Then everything stoped.He took a look at her she's real pretty he thought.But i have to kill her or else..No she dident do anything to hurt anyone..."Wait....please.."She begged him.She was so scared she had tears in her eyes..And was breathing real fast.He took her of the rail!"OMG!Thank you.."She said huging him.Then she fell in his arms.She pasted out from being so scared!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Neopetgirl on March 11, 2006, 12:07:41 PM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlMaxy be carful with JAIDE!!LOL good story gotta read next chapter!!!

Tails2085 on March 11, 2006, 5:50:52 AM

Tails2085 on
Tails2085OMG! this is so awesome!!!!!! MORE MORE! XD sorry i'm very exited...XP