Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Hi...

What the title says!

Chapter 4 - Hi...

Chapter 4 - Hi...
(Chapter 4)Hi...

When Jaide woke up she saw I fire and the guy that tried to kill her but saved her siten on a log."Who are you and why did you try to kill me?!?!"She yelled.No awnser.She walked and sat by him."I'm sorry I was just so scared.My names Jaide...And you looked like a nice guy but when you did that..are you..you evil?"she asked in fear.He said nothing.She took her hands and turned his head toward her."It's all right to tell me."She said."All right...My names Max."He said.He told her the story of him and she told him her story."Well you dident have to do what Eggman said!"She said loud.He grabed her with both of his arms and said"Well I dident have a choice!!"He yelled at her."Well then if you dident have a choice then why am I not dead!?"She sobbed and walked away about six trees away from him.He walked over by her."I don't now...."He said.Jaide was leaning aginst the tree.Max came really cloes to Jaide.Jaide closed her eyes.There lips were real close there nosed touched eachother!There lips were were a inch away from eachother!Then they shouted at themselfs"No we just met its going to fast."they told thereselfs."I'm sorry something must have gotten over me I mean you are a beautiful girl!"Said Max."Yes and your a hansome boy!"Jaide said blushing!Then it started to rain."Thats just great!"Max said mad."Lets go find a cave."He said.They put the fire out and started to look...

To be continued!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tails2085 on March 11, 2006, 3:08:44 PM

Tails2085 on
Tails2085OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! :D I love how this is coming along...I need to draw a shot from this story, make sure to look out for it! ^^

Neopetgirl on March 11, 2006, 12:09:51 PM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlGosh jaide is blushing ALREADY!!!!!!Awwwwww cute couple i love those 2 sweethearts!!Good job this is going on my faves!!MORE!!WRITE MORE!