Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Beding

What the title says!

Chapter 6 - Beding

Chapter 6 - Beding
(Chapter 6)


"Jaide wait!What do you want me to do?"Max asked.I want you to tell me how you feel about me!"She said."I like you I told you!"he said."See thats the probulm!Do you love me are not Max its easy yes or no?!She said."....Jaide...I love you ever since I say you I dident want to hurt you at all!"And with that he kissed her only this time a real kiss!!But this time she kissed back!When they released Jaide said"Thank you for telling me Max and I love you to!".They went back into the cave to get warmer.But the fire went out cause the rain put it out!"Should we put our beds together to create heat I found a blanket when you passed out so I brought it."Said Max."Sure."said Jaide they put there beds toughther and spread the blanket over them and fell asleep in no time!


To be continued~~~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tails2085 on March 11, 2006, 3:13:54 PM

Tails2085 on
Tails2085AAAWW!! OMGOSH! this is friggin' awesome!!! It's sooooo cute!!!!! *goes to read more*

Neopetgirl on March 11, 2006, 12:59:41 PM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlAwwww how cute!!They madeup!!!Awwwww!!!Cute couple!!!!I STILL CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!