Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Meanies!

Chapter 5 - Meanies!

Chapter 5 - Meanies!
(Chapter 5)



"What were you gonna say?" Asked NPG. "Nothing nothing at all!Anyway I...I have to go seeya guys later."She said sadly and walked out side. Crying and nothing to do she tried to comfort herself until she herd voices in the window screen. "Somethings wrong with Jaide!Shes going totaly nutz!! I dont know if I can trust her anymore!"said NPG. "I so agree"Saide Vannessa. "Look at her she looks like she hasent slept for days!I dont know how Max stands her!!Shes so scary now!"Yelled Lilliandra. "I fill so sorry for Jaide."said Trevina.Jaide herd all of these words they felt like a bullet or a knife going through her heart and she felt traided.Then the door slamed open!Their stood Jaide tears bursting everywhere and was so shakey she fell but her hands got her before she hit her hands on the floor! "I CANT BELIVE YOU GUYS WOULD SAY THAT"And with that she ran up in her room!


Chapter 6 coming soon!NPG Im disuponted in you!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Phantom42 on June 17, 2006, 8:42:13 AM

Phantom42 on
Phantom42wow... that was...harsh

Neopetgirl on June 16, 2006, 3:48:04 PM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlOmg!Wait Jaide we didn't mean it!Oh no!

Tails2085 on June 14, 2006, 3:49:05 AM

Tails2085 on
Tails2085Woah...o_O powerfull...very awkward...I can't believe they said that! >.> can't wait to read more still!