Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Jaides going to Maxes!

Chapter 6 - Jaides going to Maxes!

Chapter 6 - Jaides going to Maxes!
(Chapter 6)

She closed her door but couldent lock it cause she had no lock. So she just layed on her bed crying. "You guys stay her me and Trevina will go up....I fill so evil..I cant belive I said that its so unlike us...expeshely me Im her best friend...Come on lets go Trevina."Said NPG. "I so agree were b*tches."said Vannesa.Anyways the door opened quietly and NPG and Trevina saw Jaide looking the oppiset drection with the window opened there she gazed out.They saw she changed clothes she had on a pretty yellow flower shirt and some shorts on.Everything was was gone on her walls and her clothes were gone to.All they seen that was hers was a suitcase full of stuff! "Jaide were are you going?Asked NPG. "Im going to ask Max if I can stay at his place for a while.."said Jaide in a cold and stern voice. "But why?asked Trevina. "To get away from you guys. What else?""Asked Jaide. "Oh Jaide please dont leave!We dident mean it were so stupid you can even slap us!"said Trevina. "Im sorry but I have to go I just..heard you guys"And with that a couple tears rolled down her cheek and steped out the window. "If you guys need me ill be at Max''s house...and dont worry Ill come back but Ill still be mad and not for a while." and with that she jumed off the roof and on the ground.NPG and Trevina went to the front door with Vannessa and Lilliandra behind them.They waved but Jaide dident wave back she just looked behind her waching them until she got to Maxes door.

Chapter 7 comeing soon!!This was so easy to write and it was fun!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tails2085 on June 20, 2006, 9:51:39 AM

Tails2085 on
Tails2085Zomfg...Wonder what Jaide's gonna do...Awesome chapter! WRITE MORE!! XD

Phantom42 on June 17, 2006, 8:46:12 AM

Phantom42 on
Phantom42can't wait till the next chapter....so..... WRITE IT NOW!!!

Neopetgirl on June 16, 2006, 3:50:58 PM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlOMG,i can't wait for more though i hope Jaide forgives us...