Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - OMG!!

Chapter 8 - OMG!!

Chapter 8 - OMG!!
(Chapter 8)When Jaide woke up she found herself laying on Maxes couch and it was raining very hard and it was hailing fast to.Its was cold in Maxes house it was about 7:58 when she woke entirely up!She had a pillow and a blanket and she found that she was in her nice silky black night dress to!She saw her suitcase open to! "I wonder how I got this on.....Max!Oh my gosh he did not!"She said.And when she looked down she saw that she dident have her brawl on etheir!Instead it was laying on the floor with other clothes! "Jeez Max!What did you do?"She said talking to herself. "Were did Max go?"She asked herself.Anyways she got up and went to his bedroom he wasent there.She went into the kichen not there etheir!She looked on his back porch there he was waching the sky siting on the floor and he had screen walls so berily rained in there.She oppend the door and steped out and stepping quietly towards him until she reached him and she sat down by him. "Im sorry I fell asleep on you."She said. "Thats all right"he said.They both standed up. "I see you dressed me.And took my brawl off to@!";she said smileing and blushing. "Well I dident think that you wanted to sleep in thoughs clothes did you?"He said blushing very hard and with a smile to. "Not really!So thank you."she said still blushing. "No thank YOU for being such a hard sleeper!Cause I got to see thoughs!And I got touch them and are they soft I should touch them more often!"He said pointing to her breasts!Jaides mouth was wide open! "MAX!!"she said emberessrd.And before she said anymore he put her to the ground and french kissed her!!!!Chapter 9 coming soon!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Max2085 on September 15, 2006, 3:16:27 AM

Max2085 on
Max2085CONTINUE!!! You're leaving me hanging at this chapter XD

Neopetgirl on July 23, 2006, 5:16:03 AM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlLoL thatz So freakin funneh ^^ lol Max is being cute,lol no wonder Jaide likes him so much ^^

Phantom42 on July 1, 2006, 12:20:04 PM

Phantom42 on
Phantom42lol lol!! great chapter can't wait 4 the next 1!!

Tails2085 on June 24, 2006, 1:29:48 PM

Tails2085 on
Tails2085OMG...OMFG!!! that's HELLA FUNNY! XDDDDDDDDD great chapter, Jaide! XP can't wait 'till you write more!!! =D this is so great...by the way, LOOK OUT FOR A PICTURE! XD