Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Return to Sandy Village

Based on real people in my life, this story is imaginative, creative, and a bit gory too!

Chapter 7 - Return to Sandy Village

Chapter 7 - Return to Sandy Village
Chapter 7 - Return to Sandy Village

The princess squeeled as Kevin brought Snuffles through the large crystal door leading outside. She ran up to Kevin, scooped up Snuffles and hugged the little snowman. It squeeked with joy back. She looked at Kevin and briefly kissesd him on the cheek.
"Thank you!"
He slightly blushed and smiled. "Don't mention it, your majesty."
She put Snuffles back on her shoulder and re-positioned her ice tiara upon her long, silky, blonde hair as her smile became serious. She turned round and slowly walked back towards her throne.
"Kevin..."
"Yes?"
"I want you to go to Fenrir, I want you to fight him again, this time, destorying him for good."
"But, your majesty, how can I do that? He has prob-"
"Go back to Sandy Village, speak to Roisin..."
"Roisin?"
She turned back to face him. "The old man." Kevin nodded.
"But what about Chaos Crew 619? Surely they would do something to try and stop me."
"Stop them all! I don't know how, thats why im sending you to Sandy Village. Roisin will know more about dark magic than me."
Kevin nodded then glanced at Jamie, mimicing the imperial guard dressed in light blue armour, stood perfectly still. She looked at him and laughed.
The guard looked at him, trying not to look embarrassed. "Come on Jamie, back to Sandy Village."
"Aww..." Jamie looked upset and plodded towards Kevin and the Princess.
"I bid you farewell Princess," Kevin bowed.
She nodded, "Be careful..."
They nodded and set off out the door, through the gardens, into the city. As they walked through, people cheered for them, repeatedly chanting, "Kevin! Kevin!"
As they reached the city gates, they turned to their large audience and waved. More cheering occured until they were out of sight.


They finally reached the bottom of the mountain yet a cold wind chilled them. The sky above the village was a dark purple-grey with light purple lightening crashing. They ran towards the north entrance to Sandy Village. Their hearts sunk as they scanned the demolished village. The buildings once white were now black ruins, the cobbled roads stained crimson with splashes of blood. Corpses were laid randomly down the road. They slowly walked down the street, Jamie touching his forehead, the middle of his chest then left shoulder and finally right shoulder, giving a silent respect.
'Roisin!' Kevin thought, as he shot down the road to the center. Jamie ran after him and they both suddenly stopped and gazed at the fountain. insted of a Dragon being slayed, the dragon was eating the knight, the water red to mimic blood. Kevin turned to the church, the only building not totally destroyed. He burst open the door to see a figure holding the old man in their arms.
"LEAVE HIM!" Kevin bellowed. The figure, startled by Kevin, turned their head to look at him.
Kevin drew his sword as his blue eyes met with her red ones.
He ran over to them. "Leave him!"
She turned back to the old man as Kevin closed in on them. As he raised his sword above her, he noticed she was holding him in her arms, with a spoon in her left hand and a bowl of soup propped up on his legs. Kevin lowered his sword and knelt down the other side of the old man.
"If you want to help, pass me that pillow over there..."
Kevin looked at her. "What?"
"Pass me that pillow."
He got up, grabbed the pillow and held it out for her to grab. She sighed, "You know my hands are full, put it behind him."
Kevin breathed deeply as he placed it behind the mans back. She lowered him onto it and he smiled up at her.
Kevin looked at her, "I thought you were evil..."
She glared at him and snapped, "I'm not ment to be here but i thought id help."
"Kevin..."
Both her and him turned to the old man, now having enough strength to talk. She took the bowl from him and put it back in a small bag.
"I know what your here for Kevin."
He leaned in closer to hear the old man better.
"Dark magic..." He groaned softly with pain and placed his hand on his stomach, "is a serious problem..."
Kevin nodded and he continued, "The way to beat it, is not easy..."
The girl listened carefully and knelt down back beside them both.
Kevin looked at her then back at the old man as he began to speak again. "The only way to beat the devil's magic..."
He groaned again and the girl grabbed his hand and held it. He smiled at her and she smiled back. "... Is to use the one power to cast light upon hell..."
Kevin began to get slightly impatient but remained silent, slightly taken back by the holding of hands.
The man coughed and she lifted him up from the pillow slightly to help him.
"May lord have mercy upon me, let me enter heaven and not the depths of hell to be condemed for all eternity...."
Kevin looked confused as the girl shead a silent tear.
"to kill the devil himself, the lord must guide you..."
Kevin thought for a moment, "So, the Almighty must guide me?"
The man coughed again then nodded. "When you are confronted by the devil himself, God will supply you with unimaginable powers."
He coughed again, almost choking. She grabbed a piece of material from her pocket and placed it upon his mouth. As he finished coughing, he slumped back down onto the pillow and held his stomach in agony. The cloth was red where he coughed. They looked back at him, a small droplet of blood dripping down the edge of his mouth. She touched his face with her other hand, realising his skin was cold. She took off her coat and covered him, as well as the scarf and grabbed his hand again, his face blanched. His eyes weakened to a light grey as he slowly shut his eyes.
The girl finally spoke, "Don't give in..."
He slowly opened his eyes again, and looked at her. "God is calling me child, its time..." He shut his eyes as his head became limp and his soft breathing ceased. The girls tears became outbursts," No..... please no!"
Kevin turned to her, her face red with anger yet the tears indicated sadness.
"Don't leave me!" She shouted at the lifeless body. Kevin was transfixed.
"FATHER!...." She collapsed over him, trying to cover her tears. Kevin placed a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. She wiped her tears and looked up at him. Calming herself down, she took her coat and scarf, stood up and looked down at Kevin. He stood up looking back at her.
"You saw nothing, you hear?" She sniffed, trying to hide the evidence of her salty tears.
Kevin nodded.
She turned towards the door and started to walk, but paused momentarily. She looked back at Kevin, still stood there. "I want to come with you..."
"What?"
"Fenrir has taken it too far this time..."
"Fenrir did this?"
She nodded. "He sent Chaos Crew 619 to destroy Sandy Village, and to threaten the Princess that her city is the only place left..."
"Oh god..."
"Don't use the lords name as an insult!" She snapped.
"Hang on, I thought you were evil."
"Well, I'm not..." She lowered her head, "I just trust the wrong people. underneath this black cloak I am a good christian."
"Wow!" Said Kevin, shocked, "You suprise me everytime I see you!"
"Yeah?" She smiled at him, "Life is full of suprises..."
She turned and walked towards the wooden doors and Kevin followed her. He quickly glimpsed down to look at her body.
'God she has a nice @$$..'

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment