Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1st december

enjoy the Christmas time^^

Chapter 1 - 1st december

Chapter 1 - 1st december
1st december
Dairi sat up in he’s bed, he blinked he’s eyes some times, and stood up out from bed.
He was still sleepy and he couldn’t think straight.
He still had he’s pajamas on and went out to the bathroom.
He looked in the mirror and suddenly he’s eyes was wide open.
Jeez! I forgot! It is the first December today! Not to very long before Christmas! Dairi said hurried back to he’s bed room and changed clothes.
He went down the stairs were he’s mum were almost done with a big breakfast.
Good 1st December Dairi! He’s mum smiled.
Mum! It’s not Christmas yet you know, Dairi said.
I know! But today felt so special you know? I wanted to make a good breakfast at least. He’s mum smiled back
Dairi didn’t mind to eat a big and good breakfast so he sat down and went loose on the eggs.
Shortly after he prepared for school.
Aah these annoying school uniforms! He said.
Why can’t we use our normal clothes?! He kept on complaining.
He got ready and stated to run a bit down the road, he soon come to a big white building with Christmas decorations and a plastic Santa with the main door.
Dairi smiled a bit and entered.
He went over to he’s locker and took out some of he’s books.
Two people came over to him and suddenly said hello.
Dairi got so scared of this sudden greeting and dropped he’s books on the floor.
Dairi you are so clumsy! The boy said, this boy was dairis best friend tekish.
The other person was a girl and was already helping Dairi with picking up the books.
Have you started shopping Christmas presents yet Dairi? She asked, her name was erikia.
Her name was taken from the English name Erika, her parents just love that name.
Dairi blushed when he looked at her.
N..No..Not yet. Dairi said.
Erikia and tekish laughed and they all three went to the next class.

James13
Enjoy the sweet Christmas time^^
Happy 1st December^^


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rain_kitty on December 4, 2008, 5:59:47 AM

rain_kitty on
rain_kittyawwwwww X3 Dairi likes erika xD