Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - 10th december

enjoy the Christmas time^^

Chapter 10 - 10th december

Chapter 10 - 10th december
10th December
Tekish saw first as leg and then the rest of the girl, she walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around her, tekish blushed.
The girl had blondish hair and was just as tall as any girls.
Tekish could see how the towel showed the thing and tight shape of this young girl and blushed even more.
The girl went over to her bed and dropped the towel.
Tekish eyes was almost about to fall out of he’s head, not that tekish could see the whole body since she sat the opposite way of where he stood.
Tekish could see the nice and thin neck, the soft looking shoulders and the thing waist.
Suddenly someone knocked on the door and tekish came out of the trance.
My lady? Your father is soon home, so please prepare for dinner.
Yes James, I will, thank you, the young girl said.
Tekish assumed that this person was some sort of servant.
The girl wrapped herself in a bathrobe and turned around and saw out of the window.
Tekish hide himself and he could notice that the girl might seen him a bit, because she looked suspiciously towards the window.

James13

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment