Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - 17th december

enjoy the Christmas time^^

Chapter 17 - 17th december

Chapter 17 - 17th december
17th December
Tekish had woken up early, he had trouble with sleeping long even if he had a day off.
He’s father was a rich business man so tekish lived alone, he’s father traveled so often that he didn’t have any home at all.
But he sent tekish money and some special guards came and checked that he was okay every morning.
Tekish decided to go out on the morning market.

Soon after he found himself in a big street with a lot of people and offers everywhere.
Suddenly a small man with filthy clothes pulled him into a dead alley, he held up some small bags that contained some white powder.
Tekish realized fast that this small filthy thing offered him heroine.
He got angry and hit the small man and walked out of the alley and out on the street again.
He walked for a while, he had already bought lot of grapes, grapes were something of the best he knew.
But suddenly, another hand touched he’s arm.
This time, it was a small kid, a little girl with filthy clothes and bruises in her face and arms.
She was holding her arm against him and was obvious asking for something,
Tekish felt some tears in he’s eyes and took up he’s wallet.
He took most of the money he could find there except he’s credit card and gave it to the little girl, he also gave her some of he’s grapes.
The girl looked like the sun herself there she stood with the money in one hand and grapes in the other, THANK YOU SIR! THANK YOU SO MUCH! The little girl said and runned away.
Tekish looked down in the ground for a bit, and then he looked up.
Suddenly he saw something that made him want to shout out, it was the girl from the mansion! She had on a blue skirt and a light pink top and held some sort of purse, James was standing there two, he was oblivious arguing with the merchant about a prize on potatoes, of course the family was rich, but James enjoyed shopping with the daughter of the house, because she made it feel like the old days when he always had to argue about the prizes to get most out of it. James didn’t seem too old either, he could maybe be 20-24, it was only the glasses and the servant clothes that made him look old.
The young girl was looking at him, and he looked at her, she was smiling and tekish blushed once again, he was about to walk over to her but James said something to her and they walked away.

James13


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment