Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - 18th december(authors note)

enjoy the Christmas time^^

Chapter 19 - 18th december(authors note)

Chapter 19 - 18th december(authors note)
18th december-authors note
Tekish he sat in the big mansion about the rest of the evening, kozuke was obvious the father of shirujju, and that he likes tekish made it a bit easier to come closer to her, when i told tekish that i was going to write the Christmas story and that I wanted to use him, Erika, and dairis story in this he got excited, you see, they experienced this last year, so I use their stories this year.
Tekish never told me what happened later on the evening except that kozuke talked a lot about he’s business trip, he told me that it was shirujju that had followed him down to the gate without James or her father, but if it happened anything before he left he never told me, it’s annoying=__=
He could at least told me what happened with him and the girl down with the gate!!..I’m sure something happened! God damn it! Spit it out tekish!! People want to know!

Tekish: ….no!
James: waaaah!*attacks tekish*
Dairi: calm down James!
*hits tekish with a brick*
Erika: stop it you idiot! Even if you are writing our stories don’t make you the boss!
James: of course I’m the boss! I can simply press the backspace button and then I can change the name on you guys or even delete you all out! Mooohahha I’m the best!
*erika,dairi and tekish takes out different weapons and starts a terrible bloodbath and scenes of violence*



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment