Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - 24th december

enjoy the Christmas time^^

Chapter 25 - 24th december

Chapter 25 - 24th december
24th December
Tekish and Dairi was sitting outside, tekish had tried to get Dairi on the Christmas prom night at their school just to cheer him up, he had at least got Dairi to the bench outside.
I don’t want to go tekish okay? Dairi said.
Come on buddy, your gone feel a lot better okay? Tekish answered.

Suddenly they heard a voice around the corner and walked towards it, the saw around the corner and saw Erika with that boy tekish had hit down.

You didn’t tell me that you kissed another boy after you got together with me? No wonder that he’s friend came and hit me down! I feel sorry for that kid now! Get away I don’t want to talk to you more! The guy said and walked away.
Erika was standing there alone and looked down on the ground.
She walked past them towards the entrance and grabbed another boy and kissed him.
What a whore! I’m never talking to her again! Tekish said.
Did you see how that other guy turned her down? Dairi suddenly said and was actually smiling.
Heh, tekish said and they both walked into the big hall were the prom was.
Dairi found some old friends to talk to and tekish was wandering around alone.
He was about to get out and get some air, but he stopped.
The most beautiful girl he ever seen was standing in the entrance.
A blue dress, it was tight on the upper body and was going out lower down, she was beautiful, it was shirujju.
Tekish walked over to her, he bowed and kissed her hand.
She took he’s hand and bent over to him, she kissed him on he’s mouth, the warm soft lips, the smell of her hair, the great feeling of having the most beautiful human being right in front of him, he was sure he was going to pass out.
He took he’s arms around her and she laid her arm around he’s neck, he hold her tighter, hold her around the thing waist, and he could feel her body against he’s.
He could feel someone picking with a finger on he’s shoulder, excuse me sir!, this kind of inappropriate in the public.
Tekish turned around and saw James, tekish just smiled and kept on kissing shirujju


James13

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment