Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Episode 0: Introduction

There is a new Sailor Soldier in town, and a new plot to steal the energy of the Earth. The first chapter is short and kinda sucks because I wrote it ages ago, but starting chapter 2 it gains real credibility and depth unfolding an epic story about

Chapter 1 - Episode 0: Introduction

Chapter 1 - Episode 0: Introduction
Sailor Moon P
Introduction:

This series is like…the Sailor Moon movies. They take place within the boarders of a given series but you’re never quite sure where. This one takes place over the course of one week between Venus’s arrival and Zoicite’s confrontation with Tuxedo Mask.

So, in short, we have five sailors, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus who don’t know their pasts, one Tuxedo Mask who is desperately gathering Rainbow Crystals in order to return the Imperium Silver Crystal to his dream princess, and Evil Queen Beryl who’s only remaining Generals, Malachite and Zoicite, are trying to collect the Rainbow Crystals for their queen so that she can release the Negaforce on the earth.

I have considered all series into this novel, and have applied some ideas of my own. If you are not familiar with the show, the original Sailor Moon series in specific, you will be lost on some of the loose ends, and you will also find the finale to be quite a confusing mess. I suggest that you take a quick recap of what happened during the first season of Sailor Moon and report back here when you know what is going on.

If you are brave please continue. I have several invented characters, with various relationships, attitudes, and ways of affecting the world of Sailor Moon. It is my hope that you find these characters to be entertaining and fun. I hope you fall in love with them as I have.

As for names and powers…I’m a fan of the Japanese Sailor Moon, but since I have not seen the original series in Japanese, I don’t know many of the Japanese names and un ‘DiC’ed attitudes of the characters. So in short, Zoicite is a girl, Malachite is straight, and poor Tuxedo Mask goes by Darien, not Mamoru. But for the record, I much prefer the Japanese names at any cost, so if you want to, every time a character says Darien’s name, be thinking Mamoru in your head. Powers, I’ve kept Japanese…Moon Tiara Action, Bubble Spray, Fire Soul, Supreme Thunder, and Crescent Beam. I unfortunately don’t know the direct translation of Moon Healing Activation, but I’d rather stick with just that than having Mercury running around shouting Mercury Bubbles Blast everywhere.

Now that you have a lowdown, I hope you enjoy my fanfic. It is a pleasant splash of action, adventure, mystery, comedy, and a little bit of romance on a teen crush perspective. Have fun! North Star Power…NOW!

~Jameson~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment