Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - jango the blue fox part one

the first chapter in my jango the blue fox series

Chapter 1 - jango the blue fox part one

Chapter 1 - jango the blue fox part one
My name is Jango and I am a bounty hunter. Just a few hours ago I was in corneia city looking to buy some new blasters when I heard about the bounty on star wolfs head which was 60000 an offer that no bounty hunter could refuse. I ran back to my ship, which was a highly modified version of the starfox teams arwing. I stole it from them during the aparoid invasion no one ever noticed. My ship is fitted with duel plasma cannons and plus I added another seat so that two people could ride in it and its completely black thats why I named it the black fox. I jumped into my ship and started the black fox with my retina scanner that way no one could fly it but me. The black fox took off into space and now I am heading to fichina because thats the last place star wolf was seen. According to my sources star wolf attacked the star fox team because star wolf thought that star fox was after the bounty on there heads but now I am after the bounty they wont stand a chance because star fox all ready crippled there ships.
As I got closer to the planet my ship picked up the signal from the wolfens homing beacon. So I flew the blackfox to were the signal was coming from. As I got closer to the signal I could see the wolfens smoking on the surface of fichina. I landed the blackfox a few meters away from the crashed wolfens. I got out of the blackfox and unholsterd my blaster and slowly walked toward the wolfins being careful not two step on any debris along the way. As I got closer I noticed that the star wolf team was unconscious so I put my blaster back in my holster. As soon as I put my blaster away I felt a gun barrel poke my back and a woman say freeze so I just stood there with my arms raised into the air. The woman then started to walk In front of me I was shocked to see that she was a blue fox as well. With the gun still pointed at me she said your jango right and I replied yes Im jango. Then she lowered her gun and said my name is krystal and I have a job for you.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment