Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - James profecy

random

Chapter 3 - James profecy

Chapter 3 - James profecy
We rushed down to see that Steph was screaming with laughter.
Sirus and Remus looked darkly at me.

"Hey Steph, James's jokes are'nt that funny sometimes" I sighed at her.
"Oi" said James crossly.
"Oh go on, tell us another" Steph said completely ignoring me.
"What's Smoky-The-Elephants middle name?" He asked.
"Dunno" She smirked at me.
"The" James said. The both shrieked with laughter.

"Hey" cried James and Sirus "Snivellus"
"Excellent" Steph cheered.

Snape looked around.
"Here" Sirus pushed a package into his hands "Happy christmas"

"Are you sirus Sirus?" Willow poked him "It's not christmas and since when do you like Snivellus?"
Sirus chuckled. Snape tore the package and cried out. Inside was a bottle of shampoo.
"I thought you want to wash your greasy hair" James said.

Suddenly a snowy white owl swooped down and dropped a howler into Snape's hands.
"SNIVELLUS YOU GREASY HAIRED BOY, GO AND WASH YOUR HAIR. LOOK WE BOUGHT YOU SHAMPOO AND YOU BETTER USE IT. WE WILL SEND SOME EVERYDAY. YOURS HORRIBLY SIRUS AND JAMES KISS KISS KISS XXX" James and Sirus's voices boomed 100x louder than usual.

"POTTER, BLACK!!" McGonagall came running up to them.
"Look it's Minnie the transfiguration chick" James pointed out.
"Hey Minnie love to stay, things to do toodles" cried Sirus over his shoulder.

We giggled as went to muggle studies our first lesson.

"Today we will be learning how to use a muggle computter"(teacher does not know how to say it right mods) Said Profesor Human. "Now pair off and choose a computter"
Me and James found the nearest computer while Sirus went with Willow and Remus went with Beth. Steph (to my pleasure) was paired with Peter.
"Now go on the computter and type anything you want and you will see as it comes up" She cried.

I grinned at James and then kissed him.
"Lily none kissing zone" said Sirus blushing.
I smiled at him.

James typed in 'James Potter' to see what came up.
'James Potter - The Choson One' He stared at me then shrugged. I clicked and then jumped....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment