Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - in the hospital wing

random

Chapter 6 - in the hospital wing

Chapter 6 - in the hospital wing
I saw fireworks. Lots and lots of fireworks. Then a the White Day rode past on a shining pony with the Red Sun following after. Fianlly Death came along. I seemed to be spinning and falling, spinning and falling.

I woke up and screamed and screamed and screamed.
"It's all right Lily" said Remus holding my hand. I sunk back into my bed. Everything seemed to be spinning into focus very slowly. I could see now. Remus and Willow were sitting together. Beth was on Sirus's lap. James and Peter however were no where in sight.
"Where's James?" I asked weakly.
They at me in fear then Sirus said
"Um he has Serious things on his mind"
Beth giggled.
"Yeah he has Sirus things!"
My mouth began turning around the corners a bit time, then a giggle came out. And another. Soon we were roaring with laughter.
"Sirus, Sirus James's being Sirus" sang Sirus.
Then suddenly a nearby window began to crack, bit by bit when the whole thing smashed.
Sure enough the other windows began to crack then smash.
"I did'nt know my singing was that bad" Sirus grinned.
I grinned but then stopped as something outside my window caught my eye. I could'nt believe what I was seeing. It was so not true...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment