Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Willow

random

Chapter 9 - Willow

Chapter 9 - Willow
I opened my eyes.There was a pain going though my body like when someone stabbed white-hot blades into me.
I was trying to fight it. It was so hard.
I pictured James in my head. He gave strength.
BOOM-

-I woke up and fell into Beth's arms. She was crying hard.
I looked around. The hospital wing was in a mess.
Students bodies were on the floor. Beds turned over, and worse of all blood was everywhere.
The basalisk body was limp and dead.
"What's up Beth?" I asked softly. She sobbed.
"I thou-g-g-t-t you-u-u wer-e-e-e de-e-e-ad" My t-shirt was soaked.

Then I saw Willow's limp body on the floor.
Blood was pouring out everywhere.
"WILLOW!" cried Remus and Beth together.
Me, Beth, Remus and Sirus gathered round Willow's dying body. (James, Steph and Peter were nowhere in sight)

"NOOO!!!" Choked Remus full of tears "DON'T LEAVE ME"
"I'm sorry Remus I'm fading away, I'm trying to fight it" She croaked breathing slowly and deeply.
"I know" He murmered taking her pale hand.
"Remus you will always be mine forever in life and in death" She paused then cried "I love you"
"I love you well and truly" Said Remus leaning Willow's head on his knees.
"Beth and Lily" she turned to us "You're the ultimate friends that anyone can have. You're kind and caring and amazing. I love you both".
I nodded, my voice seemed to have gone.
"Finally Sirus" Willow paused "Take care of Beth, Remus and Lily for me, it seems James has gone now"
"I will" Sirus said dry-eyed but sad.
"Goodbye" she cried out before taking one last breath then closing her eyes.

The word goodbye stung the whole of my body. I was not taking this in. Willow could'nt go. After all the happy memories we had together.

Beth was crying into Sirus chest. I saw one slow tear dripping down Sirus's cheek.
I went over to Remus who was still holding Willow's hand.
"We'll stay strong" I said to him.
I hugged him and he hugged me back.
"Let's go" I whispered taking Remus out off the hospital wing.

Before we went out, we had a look at Willow.
She looked so peaceful in death. Her face was as pale as a lily. Her long wavy hair drapted over her shoulders.
I thought about her sea-green eyes which would never sparkle again...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment