Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - memories

random

Chapter 12 - memories

Chapter 12 - memories
I did'nt stop running until I had reached the lake.
I sat under the willow tree which was my place by the lake. It was also Willow's final resting place.
My eyes watered when I saw her grave. It was made of pure white marble which had aquired the weathered look. There was a real ruby next to her name. (It was her birthstone) Small purple and red flowers were growing round her grave.
I layed down and started to remember the meomories that we had together...

*** Two girls were sitting in a dormaty on ruby red beds giggling away. One of the girls had red hair and emerald green eyes. The other had bronze-brown colored hair with blue-green sea eyes.
"I think I love James Potter" said the girl with red hair.
"Lily Evans loves James Potter no way" said the girl with the bronze hair.
"It's true though Willow I think Im falling in love" Lily sighed.
"Well I think I love Remus" Willow giggled.
"He'll over the moon if you tell him" said Lily.
"Literally" Willow grinned. The two girls burst into giggles.
"Lets tell them then" Willow said cluthing her tummy "ACCIO JAMES AND REMUS" Two boys came zooming into the room wearing confused expressions.
"Hey James will you go out with me?" asked Lily.
"What I've been asking you to go out with me for the last hundred years and you say no then all of a sudden you ask me out" the boy with the black hair, "YES PLEASE!!!"
"And will you go out with me Remus?" Willow begged.
"HOWL yeah man" the other boy howled with delight. All four of them sat on the floor roaring away with laughter.
"Im over the moon Willow" He grinned.
"Told yer so" Willow said nudging Lily. How happy all four of them they were that night***

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment