Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - the plan

random

Chapter 15 - the plan

Chapter 15 - the plan
Everything added up. Everthing seemed clear now. I knew what to do. But then Pringle walked into the office. I stuffed the register out of sight. Luckily Pringle was muttering to himself.
'We'll have Peeves out in no time my dear, that cabinet of golden award trophies is pretty vauble' He looked over at me in horror.
'Did you?' Pringle looked at the Kwikspell that was dangling off the desk 'Go now QUICKLY' he said pushing me out of the office.

I rushed quickly back the common room before he could change his mind. On the way back I meet Nick.
'Did it work?' he asked.
'Yeah' I replied 'Why do make Peeves do that?'
'Well you are one of my favourite students' Nick said with a shifty expression. I smiled and ran on.

I found Remus by himself by the fire abzorbed in some Charms homework. When I got up close I saw that he looked very pale and had big bags under his eyes. Remus looked like he had not seen daylight for days and his eyes had lost their sparkle while his hair had lost its shine. Remus looked like he had lost a lot of weight too. I went and sat next to him.
'You alright?' I asked.
'Yeah' he replied sounding close to tears. I could'nt blame him.
'Listen I think Beth and Sirus and under the imperious curse' I said.
'Yeah thats what I think to' he sighed.
'Look what I've found' I passed him the register. His eyes were round as gallens when he read Steph's name.
'So this explains it!' He cried out with amazement. Remus scratched his chin with his quill, deep in thought.
'We have got to tell someone' I said.
'Hmm Steph will probaly wiggle out of that somehow' Remus looked deadly serious.
'Wait I've got a plan' he said and started to explain...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment