Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - shock

random

Chapter 17 - shock

Chapter 17 - shock
There was no escape. Snake like cords appeared out of thin air and wrapped around me. Someone gagged me and then I was pushed onto Willow's bed. Fear danced around in my eyes. I was to scared to struggle. Steph raised her wand.
'CRUCIO!' She cried out. Pain burst though me like hundred white-hot knive stabbing into me.

Then it was gone. I looked at Steph. She was grinning malciously(sp?).
'That was just a taster' she cackled 'Now are you ready to try the whole thing?' My heart thumped faster. Not again! I started to shake. Steph rolled her eyes then pulled of the gag.

'Why are you doing this?' My eyes stared into her stone grey eyes.
'I want you to leave forever' she whispered this but I caught every word she said.
'Why, I have'nt done anything to you?' Steph crossed her arms.
'Yes you have! I arrived from Dumstrang after being expelled and who do I see walking across the entrance hall? James! And who with? YOU! I loved James so much from one look then I had so much hatred for YOU! I was determined to get rid of you and here we are. I had made all your friends turn against YOU! Goodbye' I gulped. Steph advanced...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment