Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Help at hand

random

Chapter 20 - Help at hand

Chapter 20 - Help at hand
"Severus Snape! what are you doing hear!?"Steph screamed madly
"I'v come to help lilly...and her friends"said calmly with a hint of anger in his dark eyes.
"Snape we both know you hate James Potter...you looked changed but haven't changed inside."steph smirked evily with beads of blood coming out of her lip.
3 things happened at once;Steph lunged luged for her wand,snape swooped down ,almost bat like, to if lilly was ok and running in to the room was her friends with faces looked blank and confused sirus,rumus,james and beth with their wands pointing at Snape."Snape" i whispered in his ear "thak you, thank you so much"
"Arrrrrr...look at snape and evans aren't they cute!"mocked Steph with her unearthly chaest heaving in and out ...
***********************************************************************************************************************************************
"Were are we?panted poor beth
"i-i think were i-in your room"whisperd rumus
"SNAPE! What have you done!?you shall pay for this"said sirus getting in presision to cast a spell on him
"ENOUGH! It i I... you shouldn't be worried about him"shrieked steph jabbing her wand towards snapes and lillys direction "Its me!"
"AVARC....."
"PASENTO!"Beth had fired over the spell knocking Steph out stone cold her eyes still burning hatered about lilly.
rumus shifted over to Steph and kicked her foot to see whether she was knocked out with the spell or not
"its OK ,she'll will be out for a hour or so by then"he glanced around the room pausing befour asking"what happened?"
tell you later wispered beth.then it all whent black

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment