Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Hospital wing

random

Chapter 21 - Hospital wing

Chapter 21 - Hospital wing
She opened at her eyes and found her-self laying on something soft and staring up at a ceiling
she sat up and started looking around for Steph she went into her pockets to look for a wand only to find she wasnt in her clothes she was in a minute a go.
"huh?"steph breather
"relax"somesaid to my left
"your in the hospital wing,you'v been in a coma for 4 months"she looked around and found professor dumbledoor
he waited for her to talk but she found she couldnt speak
"your friends are waiting for you at thhe door----or should i say listening?"dumbledoor chuckled and pointed at the door with his golden wand on which account the door flew open and they all fell in.sirus,beth,lumus,james and snape!
they all got up and started running toward her when they reached her the all hugged and smiled at her when this had all finshed they sat down around her.Professor dumbledoor seemed to have disappered.
"what happened?"whispered still unable to talk properly
"well, after you passed out snape and james xarried you downstairs and other griffindors helped them take you to the hospital wing,beth sirus and rumus tied up Steph and took her to professor dumbledoor,we dont know what happended to her they wont tell us."beth threw at her all at once.
"And don't forget whats happened to me!iv been moved in to griffindoor!"snape laughed
"who would have known?snape is actully a decent bloke!"james laughted with snaped and gave him a friendly punch.
"thats,great!but why did i blank out or whatever"enquired lilly
"well from all the pain you'v been suffering,dumbledoor said most adults wont even stand a week of it,your 1 tough cookie"sirus boomed
********************************************************************************************************************************************************
a week later she was relesed from the hospital wing and gave some medicine she never really appreciated how beatiful hogwarts was untill now.
"Lilly i would like a word with you"dumbledoor asked while she walked past his office with her friends who she insisted to go on.
she sat down in a comfy chair in front of dumbledoors desk.dumbledoor walked around to the desk and sat behinde it.
"Lilly,i would like to talk to you about steph"Lilly held her breath she new it had been coming
"she has been sent to St.mungos- th phycatric ward,then she going to go home to boulgeria"said dumbledoor"i would like you to tell no-one about this.for obvious reasons"

later that day she started packing her bag for the hogwarts express tomorrow when beth came in to the room,she looked a bit grim
"im sorry,i was terrible to you,im so sorry"beth sat on the bed and started to cry softly in to her hands.
"what for you done nothing!"Lilly rushed other and started to rub beths back
"i did when that Steph was here"beth looked up into lillys eye"i was sicking"
"that wasnt your fault!" whisperd lilly in beths ear "it was stephs"
and together the wept Lillly wasnt sure why but she knew beth was saying a lot of unsaid thing to her and lilly was back.they got up and started to laugh .they cleaned themselfs up and started walking to the end of term feast.
When they to the hall they were met by the lucious smell of food.they found themselfs a seat and sat down and looked at dumbledoor who was about to make his speach.

"i would like to say a thew things befor we start.So if you please"he glanced at the slytherine table still talking.the all stoped and all looked at him"this year has been quite...eventful.but every single happening has turned out good...better really andthe main person in this hall today is Lilly potter so if you please all give her around of applause!"
Lilly could feel herselfn go red but over whelmed by everyone who has supported her.dumbledoor put his hands up for Shh.
"but befour the feast begins i would to say a few last word.gibble gobblety goop"chuckled dumbledoor.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
on the train home she got a compartment with all of her friends and gave a few minutes silents for the one they lost.
"LiIlly?"james said
"yes?"replied Lilly in an undertone
"what did dumbledoor want when you were in his office?"
"Im sorry james i would tell you but im not aloud,i would tell you ,honestly"
"oh... thats ok..i guess"

Once she got of the train and hugged her friends and parents, she never felt happier to see her parents in her life

On the way home she moulded of what happened the past year,she couldn't wait for next year to come.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment