Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The next day

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 2 - The next day

Chapter 2 - The next day
It was 10:00 p.m. Kakashi was watching a late-night special. When he realized the time, he turned off the TV and headed for the bedroom. When he went to sit down, however, something was already in the bed. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! he screamed and took out his kunai, ready to fight. But he soon realized that it was only Anko. Oh, Anko, please, dont scare me like that! Sorry, sounded the weak reply. Can I just sleep here? Suddenly, Kakashi remembered something. Hey, didnt you bring a sleeping bag? he asked. Anko was silent for a moment, and then said Yeah, about that- I spilled soy sauce all over it. You dont mind if I use your washing machine, too, right? Wha-Kakashi started to say, and then stopped himself. He was trying to be nice to Anko, but he was going to lose it if this continued! Fine, he stated. But for this night only. Thats it. Got it? You have my word, pledged Anko, and she fell back asleep.





As he lay in bed that same night, Kakashi wondered if he had been a little harsh on Anko. She had just lost her home and was only asking for some help. Was that so hard to ask for? Still, she was becoming a little obnoxious. Not to mention a bit of a moocher. Ill think about it in the morning, he resolved to himself, and he fell asleep, too. But Anko was still awake. She could fake almost anything. Maybe Im being selfish, she thought. Hes trying to help, and Im just taking what I get without thanking him. Things have got to change. She looked at him, or at least what she could see of him. It was way too dark. He had taken off his mask, and Anko really wanted to see what he looked like. But she just couldnt make it out it the darkness. She started to reach for his hand. But out of nowhere, he grabbed hers before she knew what was going on. Then he loosened his grip as if he had read her mind and was saying, Its okay. Content, she fell asleep for real this time. And so did Kakashi.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 18, 2007, 11:15:57 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awww and eww their asleep in the same bed.but mostly awwwww