Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Are you free?

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 3 - Are you free?

Chapter 3 - Are you free?
The next morning Kakashi woke up and stretched. "Mmm- good morning, Ank-" he started to say, but stopped short. Anko wasn't in bed. He looked around. "Anko?" A voice came from the kitchen. "I'm right here." Kakashi put on his mask and headband, got up, and wandered into the kitchen. Something good was cooking. "Hey," Anko said. "I made ham and eggs. They might not taste that good, but I tried..." Kakashi stopped her before she could finish. "Is this some kind of trick?" he asked. "No," Anko replied with a chuckle. "You actually, made the effort, to get up, and make breakfast?" he continued. He didn't know if he was being told the truth, or what. "Yes," Anko said, not so sure what to say or do this time. "Look, you're right, my cooking sucks, let's just go somewhere for breakfast..." she said as she started to throw out the perfectly fine food she had broken her back all morning to cook. "No, no, it's fine. Just sit down. I want to talk to you." Kakashi insisted. Anko quickly got all the food back on the plate and sat down at the table.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------




Kakashi started off. "So, what happened at your house that made you come here?" he asked. He took a bite of the eggs, and he gagged. Trying not to let Anko see, he quietly deposited his food into his napkin and kept it under the table. (Sorry, I know he's wearing a mask, but I'm trying to make a story here. Let's just say he turned around and took off the mask.) "Well, I was sleeping, and then I smelled smoke. So I went into the living room and I saw someone next to the bonzai tree I had been growing." Orochimaru, Anko once again was thinking. She continued. "He apparently had something like matches and he set it on fire then knocked it over...." Her run-on sentence didn't give her time to stop and think. "Anko?" Kakashi said. "Anko, breath!!! Stop, stop, okay. Go on." After she calmed down, she started again. "Then the carpet was starting to catch on fire so I just ran out of there like the wind. Then I bought some stuff at the store and that's where I am now." She stopped and waited for more questions. "Did you see who set the tree on fire?" Kakashi inquired. "No," she answered bluntly."But I have a guess." "Who?" he wanted to know. Anko looked out the window and answered, "I don't want to talk about it." They sat in silence for a while. Then Kakashi said "I hear there's a new Icha-Icha volume at the bookstore. Wanna check it out?" Anko thought about it, then said "Sure, why not?"




______________________________________


Sorry, I know it's kinda short but I'm on a serious time cramp so this is all I can do now. I'll try and make the next chapter longer.

PLZ COMMENT!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 18, 2007, 11:20:23 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101ok that was cool^^