Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - No,No,NO NOT HIM!

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 4 - No,No,NO NOT HIM!

Chapter 4 - No,No,NO NOT HIM!
Before the two left the house, there was a call on the phone. Anko started, "What kind of idiot calls at nine in the mor-" then stopped mid-sentence and changed to a bright, cheery tone of "Hi, Guy!" Kakashi stopped short and signaled with his hands to hang up the phone immediately. "You want us to meet you at Ichiraku?" Anko repeated while Kakashi continued to signal her. NO, NO, NO! He was trying to communicate with her now. "Right this moment?" she continued to repeat. A smirk began to appear on her face. No! Kakashi said out loud this time. She continued. "Yes, Im repeating everything you say so he can hear. Kakashi looked at her with that expression that said, youre pathetic. Well, thats what Anko could make out from just his right eye. Yeah, well meet you there. And she hung up. Guess what? Were seeing Guy at Ichiraku. She informed Kakashi with a tone of voice similar to, isnt that great? Yeah, I think I heard. But were going to the bookstore first. Kakashi said the last sentence with the same mocking tone. Well, Anko was starting up a debate now, Im hungry, and because I didnt have the breakfast, I want ramen. Were going to Ichiraku. And her voice sounded very final. But Kakashi continued. Since when do you make the rules? You promised we would go to the bookstore!
I did not!
I heard you.
You heard wrong.
Well, you implied a promise.
You are such a child.
Who has ramen for breakfast?
Guys paying. Maybe you could thank him for once instead of think nothing but your rivalry with him. Well go to the bookstore after.
Kakashi paused for a moment, and then snapped back Well, I say how long we stay there. Five minutes.
Who died and made you king? I think Guy and I can make that decision for ourselves. And she walked out the door. Karachi followed her. Anko? Anko, get back here,-









After Kakashi finally caught up with her, because he had no idea she could walk so fast (or was it ninjutsu?) he realized too late he had been led to Ichiraku. A familiar, but unwelcome, voice said, Hey, youre late, but at least you made it! From behind the cloths flowing in the breeze. Anko walked into the restaurant and sat down. Kakashi walked in too and saw none other than Might Guy sitting next to her. Kakashi, how you doing? Life treating you good? Sit down, sit down! flashing his signature smile, which freaked Kakashi out a little bit. Kakashi walked towards him, and said threateningly, What do you want from my life? Lets just get this over with. Guy said, Whoa, calm down, I just wanted to treat you to something. And congratulate you. 
Congratulate me on what?
Well, you know,-Guy gestured towards Anko.
What? Kakashi took the hint suddenly.
Its not what you think!
Oh, really? Guy smirked.
I dont like where this is going.
Guys smile fell and he took on a serious front. Just sit down and have a good time. Its not every day I decide to do something like this for you.
Kakashi was surprised by this sudden change in attitude and sat down obediently. Then Guy then turned to Anko and started smiling again. Kakashi wasnt so surprised by this. Suddenly a voice said Oh, its you! and Kakashi realized it was the shop owners daughter. There were little hearts in her eyes. Kakashi, unsure of how to react, said, Uh, hi? Kakashi didnt notice Anko glare at the girl, and didnt know why the girl just went back to work so scared and suddenly. Anko said So, what do you want? and looked at Kakashi.
Im fine, thanks.
Are you sure? Guy asked. Both he and Anko were thinking, OFF WITH THE MASK.
Then Kakashi said, You know, if youre thinking what I think youre thinking, let me just tell you that my squad tried it on me one time, and it didnt work. Both of their faces fell, and they went back to chit-chatting. After a few minutes, Anko said Well, were going off to the bookstore. See you later, Guy. Thanks for the meal. Guy smiled and waved, and Kakashi and Anko walked out of Ichiraku. Kakashi looked at her, dumbfounded. The bookstore? But I thought& Anko stopped him short. Its amazing what a bowl of tonkotsu can do. We better go while Im still in the mood. Kakashi nodded and off to the bookstore they were.










Kakashi was turning the place upside down looking for the new Icha-Icha Paradise book that had just come out. Anko was in another section, and was reading an interesting magazine. Then she put it down and headed over to where Kakashi was. Hey, Im heading back to the house, so can I have the keys? Kakashi didnt know whether to trust her or not. He decided to give it a chance and see what would happen. As if reading his mind, Anko assured him, Dont worry, nothings going to happen. Ill be at the house. He gave her the keys and continued looking. After a few minutes, he decided he needed to get some food and headed over to the grocery store. It was getting late, so he headed home. When he got to the door, he made an attempt to knock, which was difficult with his hands filled with groceries. He waited. No reply. He was starting to feel a mixture of worry and anger. Anko? He said loudly. Coming, came back her voice. But the door didnt open. He was starting to get impatient. He said her name again and the response coming back was Can I have 100 yen? He dropped the groceries and fumbled for the required money, and then he slipped it under the door and waited. Well? he asked, and her voice came back, Ninja must see through deception! Now Kakashi was really angry and his voice started to rise. Its MY house! Dont make me perform Kochiyose no Jutsu!!! he threatened. He heard a laugh on the other side of the door and it opened. Anko was standing right there and still laughing. Man, I got you good. Heres your money back. And she handed him the money she took. Then she helped him with the groceries and they both went to the living room. Although a bit cruel, Kakashi had to admit, it was a little funny.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 18, 2007, 11:27:33 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i have to admit that too^^

finalfantasy on June 6, 2007, 10:54:16 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasylol good one. i like the way this is going. u r a good fan fic writer!

Brodstar5 on April 16, 2007, 5:33:41 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5this is good. more plz!