Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Just read it!! :) You'll like it!

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 5 - Just read it!! :) You'll like it!

Chapter 5 - Just read it!! :) You'll like it!
As they were sitting on the couch, the TV was glowing against the darkness of the room. Nothing was on, and when Kakashi looked at the digital clock, he saw that it was already a quarter past eleven. "Whoa," he said out loud. "Anko, I'm hitting the bed. You coming?" There was no reply. He looked at her, and when the dots cleared from his eyes (that's what you get for staring for thirty minutes at the tv), he saw that she was already asleep. He got up and shook her. "Anko? Hello?" Then she abruptly woke and muttered, "Zzzz... huh, wha- what? Oh, hey," She yawned. Kakashi repeated his question. "Nah, my sleeping bag's clean now," she answered. "Okay," said Kakashi. "See ya in the morning." And he headed upstairs.
 
 
 
______________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
There was a loud, annoying, beeping sound coming from somewhere. Suddenly Kakashi sat straight up in bed, and he recognized the sound as his alarm clock. He put his face in his hands and stayed there for a minute. Then he shut off the clock, and then Anko burst into his room. "GOOD MORNIN'!", she cried, thinking it would be funny to surprise him, but she mostly did it to see if she could catch him without his mask on. No such luck. The second she was in his room, he turned so his back was to her. "Aw, man!" She stomped her foot. "Geez," said Kakashi, now turned to her. The bedsheet was across his face, revealing only his eyes, him trying to keep the Sharingan closed. It was still open a little bit, though. "Okay," he said. "You can go downstairs. I'll get breakfast started in a minute." She continued to stand in the doorway. "What?" Kakashi inquired. "Uh-uh," she responded. "I wanna see what's always hiding under that mask!"
"GET OUT!!!!"
"Okay, fine, sheesh!" she said as she closed the door. Kakashi made sure he heard steps going down the stairs before he changed. When he finally got downstairs, he heard the TV on. "Of course," he said to himself. When he got in the kitchen and opened the cupboard, there was a huge spider in it. "AAAUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!" he yelled as he backed into the table and stumbled over it. When the noise was done, he could hear Anko laughing hysterically in the living room. He looked over at her and saw that she was actually crying now and busting a gut. Meanwhile, his heart was thumping so loud he was sure she could hear it too. He looked at the calendar. It was nowhere near April, so of course he was wondering what was up. He got as close to the cabinet as he dared, but close enough to see the spider was fake. Anko was still cracking up. "Oh, my-Ahahahahaha! You looked so stup-stu-ahahaha!" Now Kakashi was infuriated, and after he picked up the imposter arachnid and threw it away, he stomped over to Anko.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 11:48:53 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LOL That was funny^0^