Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The rush

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 6 - The rush

Chapter 6 - The rush
Later, when they both were ready to leave the house, Kakashi said, Hey, Anko, you wanna go by the dango shop? Anko beamed. Heck yeah! she replied in excitement. Kakashi smiled under his mask. But the second he opened the front door, he froze and fell to his knees, then he lay unconscious on the ground. Anko looked in horror at his body, laying there. As she pushed him to his side, she let out a gasp. There was a kunai lodged in his chest. She looked up to see who did it, but there wasnt anybody in sight. When she looked at him again, she noticed something& different. As she took a closer look at his face, she realized that this was just a shadow clone. As it turned into a harmless log, someone behind her said, Gotcha! She whirled around and saw that it was Kakashi, standing there completely unharmed. And standing right behind him was Gai. Anko tried to yell at him, but all that came out was, Wha- what- but at the moment Kakashi turned to Gai and said, Thanks, man. Glad I could help. said Gai. As Gai disappeared, Kakashi looked at Anko and at her dumbfounded expression. Next time, think twice before putting a spider in my cabinet. said Kakashi. As he walked by her, she stood still in her place. He turned around and asked her, Well, are you coming or not? She nodded in silence and slowly walked after him.



___________________________________________________




They arrived at the dango shop. But before they walked in, Anko blurted out, What the HECK is your problem!? It was one spider! Kakashi smirked and replied, I know. I just had to do it. And he waved the banners out of his face as he walked inside.



__________________________________________________




Anko bought her dango and walked out with Kakashi. But who else would come running along their way but Gai. He accidentally rammed into both of them, causing Anko to drop her dango. As she got up and stomped back inside to get more, Gai started apologizing. Whoa, sorry. Didnt see you there. Is she gonna get back at me twice as hard as you? Kakashi shrugged. Nah, he said. When Anko came back outside, she said in a low voice, So what do you want? I think Ive seen enough of you for today. Gai gulped, then he stammered, I-I just won three-day hot springs tickets for four and was w-wondering if you two wanted to come. I invited Kurenai too. All of a sudden Ankos mood changed and she looked expectantly at Kakashi. Kakashi hesitated, because even though he had helped him out earlier& Gai, of all people? Well, he started, but then Anko interjected, Of course we will! while glaring at Kakashi, as if to say, Dont even think about refusing. Gai smiled, and as he walked away, Kakashi sighed. There was nothing he could do now. At least both he and Kurenai would be keeping an eye on Gai and Anko.


______________________________________________



WERE HERE! Anko yelled loudly as she and Kakashi came near the entrance. Gai and Kurenai were already standing there. Kurenais stomach was almost perfectly round with the baby now. Weve noticed. she said. They entered the lobby and signed the registration form. They were given their robes and then they started deciding who would room with whom. Rooms 243 and 244. What do you guys think? asked Kurenai. Anko said, I think Ill stick with Kakashi. Then its settled then. replied Gai. Now whos hungry? Of course, muttered Kakashi. Gai glared at him. They all headed to the changing rooms first. When they came out, they started looking for the buffet. Gai just guessed they should just take the next left, and by luck he was correct. Then he and Anko took one look at the food selection and their mouths hung open in shock. Before Kakashi or Kurenai were aware of it, the other two were already picking out what they wanted. Kurenai calmly walked over while Kakashi followed her. Both Gai and Anko had already picked a table and started eating. They hardly noticed when Kakashi and Kurenai sat down. Kakashi didnt pick anything. Arent you hungry? Anko asked between bites. Kakashi shook his head. You sure? Gai asked. Im sure. Now please stop asking. I know what youre trying to do. Gai and Anko hung their heads in defeat, and then continued devouring the piles of food they had laid on their plates. And of course both of them headed for the desserts table shortly afterwards. When they had finished that, Gai asked, Now who wants to do karaoke? Kakashi just gave him a weird look and said, My god, no! Aw, come on! Dont be like that! said Anko. Then she whispered in his ear, Who knows how hell screw the song? Kakashi smiled. She could be so cute at times.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 11:55:04 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101aww lol the last chapter is still in afect on me.