Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Can't think of a good chapter title...

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 7 - Can't think of a good chapter title...

Chapter 7 - Can't think of a good chapter title...
When they entered the karaoke room, they decided Kurenai could start. She didnt do too badly-she managed to get an 85. Then it was Ankos turn. She did even better-90. Kakashi simply refused and that was the end of that. But when Gai went up, the machine gave him a 60. Kakashi remarked, One of my dogs did that and then it started foaming at the mouth. Of course, Gai wasnt happy with that and he grew even unhappier when both Kurenai and Anko failed to keep themselves from laughing. Then they all decided to call it a night. When they entered their rooms, both Anko and Kakashi hit the bed.




__________________________________________



The next morning, while Kakashi was still asleep, Anko quietly got up and headed to the womans bath. When she sat down she noticed someone already there in the mist. Hello? she called. Anko? called a familiar voice. Hey, Kurenai, said Anko as she could see the figure coming closer. Good morning. Kurenai wasnt wearing her make-up, but she was still very pretty without it. Anko sank a little lower into the refreshing water. She gradually began to feel more and more awake. Isnt this great? asked Kurenai, her eyes closed. Yeah, Anko answered. How did Gai win those tickets anyway? Anko asked. Umm, I think he won some sort of raffle, Im not so sure, said Kurenai. They sat there in silence for awhile.


_______________________________________




Kakashi woke up to sunlight streaming through the window. It seemed every time he woke up, Anko was nowhere in sight. He stretched and then thought it would probably be a good idea to head for the springs. Maybe the outdoor one. He needed some fresh air.




_______________________________________




So how was Gai when you woke up? asked Anko. Augh, he was the reason I woke up. He was snoring like a chainsaw. Anko chuckled. Then Kurenai said, Hey, you want to try the outdoor spring?
Is it co-ed?
Yeah.
I dont know&
Aw, come on Anko! Its early. No one we know is going to be in there. Kurenai assured her. Well, okay. agreed Anko. They got up and headed for the door. But when they opened it, Anko was sent into a state of complete shock. Kakashi was already sitting there; a towel draped over the bottom half of his face. Anko yelped and quickly pulled Kurenai back into the womans bath. As the door slammed shut, Kakashi instantly sat up, wondering what the noise he just heard was. What was that for?! demanded Kurenai.
Reflex action? Anko said sheepishly. Get back in there! said Kurenai. Bu-but, Kakashi& Anko trailed off, a little intimidated by Kurenais outburst. Kurenai realized this and softened her tone. Look, there are some rocks that you can hide behind. If he catches you its no big deal. Okay, Anko said quietly. As they snuck in, they realized that Kakashi was asleep again. Perfect, thought Anko.




_____________________________________________



When they all headed for lunch, Kakashi was still unaware that he and Anko had been in the same spring. But that was in the past. Now he and Kurenai were being mildly disgusted as Gai and Anko were eating like there was no tomorrow (although Gai, of course, was the less civilized of the two). Kakashi couldnt stand it anymore and left when they started on dessert. Kurenai was just starting to lose her appetite. When they were both finally full, Anko realized that Kakashi was gone. Gai really couldnt care less. So she asked Kurenai, who said, I think he went out to the back garden. Anko left to look for him.




____________________________________________




Sure enough, there he was, sitting on the bench reading his Icha-Icha Violence book. Anko walked over and tried to get his attention, but all he did was mutter, Hey, and kept reading his book. Anko walked behind him to see what he was reading, and the second she saw what it was she looked away. Then she walked back around and sat down next to him. What did we do? she asked him. Nothing, I just dont like seeing anybody pig out. Or eat sweets. Or do a combination of the two. She smiled. Sorry. Then she said, What do you think of it here? I guess its okay. I like the springs. Speaking of which, someone came into the outdoor spring this morning and then slammed the door shut. Freaked me out. Anko looked down and blushed. Kakashi saw this and then knew who had opened the door this morning, but he kept quiet. He also noted that she had a really cute profile, wondering why he hadnt realized this before. Is Gai done? he asked, changing the subject. Anko just nodded.
So, what? Do you wanna go back in?
She shrugged.
Well, I am. See ya.
And he got up and left Anko in the garden.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 12:00:45 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101ok moving on.