Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The good part!

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 8 - The good part!

Chapter 8 - The good part!
The last day at the springs was pretty uneventful. More sitting in the outdoor bath and watching TV in the rooms. Pretty soon they were packed up and out of there. They were back at the village at around eight-fifteen. Now this is the part where I decide the story just breezes through the next six weeks with A- and S-rank missions every now and then (sorry, just trying to save time). But in that period of time, Kakashi and Anko started spending a little time together and getting to know each other better, with Kakashi even putting his arm around her once, causing her to blush. Even after she moved back to her house, they continued to hang out together. They went to the jonin lounge on a few occasions, with Gai and Kurenai sometimes there already. Gai, of course, just couldnt resist making a joke out of them being together almost all the time. Annoying Kakashi to no end, it drove him to the point of saying Shut up, airhead. temporarily shocking Gai. But he got over it and continued to tease both of them while Kurenai looked on.



_____________________________________





Occasionally, Anko would talk with Kurenai about how things were going between her and Kakashi while Kurenai listened. She felt she needed to confide in someone, and Kurenai seemed like a trustworthy candidate for the job.




______________________________________________




One night, Anko was with Kakashi at Ichiraku. They finished up their meals and left. Then Kakashi spoke up and said Hey, I want to show you something. He started to walk in the direction of the village gates, into the Forest of Death. Feeling a little unsure, Anko followed him. They started to disappear into the thick brush surrounding them. It slowly started to get darker and darker as they advanced into the unknown territory. Anko could just barely make out Kakashis silhouette in order to keep up with him. Soon she was lead into a clearing. Fireflies were everywhere, lighting up the darkness. The moon was directly overhead and almost full, surrounded by thin clouds that curved around its circumference, making it look like a cathedral. Ankos mouth hung open in shock. Why did Kakashi bring her here? Then she heard Kakashi say, Anko, come over here. She looked in his direction and saw that he was referring to the tree. She slowly walked over and sat down next to him. Then she saw him take off his hitai-ate. Wait, isnt that wasting chakra? she asked worriedly. Nah, its not like Im using it or anything, came his reply. So she took hers off too while letting her hair down. Then, looking at the fireflies, she asked him, Hey, dare me to catch one? He looked at her and said lazily, Oh, sure, why the heck not? So he watched Anko get up and wait for one to come near her. Then she closed her hands around it quickly and walked back towards him. She opened her hands just a crack so as not to let it get away but just enough to see it glow. Then she opened her hands all the way, and as it flew away to be with the others, Kakashi noticed how small and delicate her hands were. Made him want to hold them...
Anko sat back down next to Kakashi and looked up at the moon. She had never really seen it so large before. She sat like that until a cold breeze flew past her. She shivered, but before she got a chance to pull her arms inside her overcoat, she felt Kakashi put his arm around her again, this time pulling her close to his chest. Anko let out a small gasp. It felt so powerful and gentle at the same time. Hey, Anko? asked Kakashi. Anko looked up. Kakashi reached up to his face and brought down the mask. Then what Anko saw sent her into silence. He had a completely normal face; a nose and mouth just like everyone else. And it looked great. But from the mask line down, the scar got worse, a little wider and more jagged than the area around his Sharingan. It reached all the way down to the left side of his mouth. But that wasnt what Anko was concentrating on. Then Kakashi looked down at her and she looked down at the grass. He lifted her face up so that her eyes met his. Then he closed his eyes, leaned in...
...and kissed her.
Ankos head started spinning, and she looked away. Had he really just done what he had done? This and other questions were flying through her mind, and as she fell against his chest again, she started to feel drowsy...

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 12:06:48 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101AWWWWWWWWWWWW that was soooooooooooo cute^^

zerotimberwolf on September 3, 2007, 11:32:22 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfSWEET!

jesa67 on July 13, 2007, 8:45:20 AM

jesa67 on
jesa67All of the ...'s are coming out as &'s! Sorry...

gaaralover1 on July 14, 2007, 12:16:57 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Um... I just wanna know.. Cuz I'm just curious.... That's all.

finalfantasy on July 13, 2007, 10:15:01 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasylolz