Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Here it comes!

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 9 - Here it comes!

Chapter 9 - Here it comes!
Anko heard a voice calling her name. Anko? Anko! it continued to call. Anko woke up in a second and found herself looking at Kakashi. He smiled. Oh, she said softly. How long have I been asleep?
About fifteen minutes. replied Kakashi. Had it really? It felt a lot longer. Suddenly Anko realized that he was leaning in. She put two fingers on his lips.
Whats wrong? he asked.
I just need to think, said Anko.
Aw, come on! Were like fire and ice. He started to lean in again.
And you know how much I love playing with fire.
Anko quickly replied, Did you know that when you play with fire youre gonna get burned?
Did you know that when you mix the two you get steam? he said coolly. Their lips made contact again. When he lifted his head, he asked her, So, do you wanna go back to the village? Anko said nothing but nodded shakily. Okay, Kakashi said. They put on their hitai-ates and walked back to the village gates. Soon they were in the heart of Konoha. Okay, bye! Anko said quickly as she dashed off in the direction of her house. Kakashi turned around and started walking in the opposite direction, tossing some stones around in his hand. Suddenly he realized out loud, Oh, wait, Kurenais house is the same direction as Ankos from here. He smiled, dropped the stones and continued walking.





___________________________________________







Kurenai heard a harsh knocking on her door. KURENAI? KURENAI!!!! came the frantic but familiar voice. Kurenai quickly got up and opened the door. Anko burst in like a maniac was at her heels. She struggled to break as Kurenai gave her a look that said, What? What is it?. CLOSE THE DOOR! screamed Anko. Kurenai obeyed. He did it, gasped Anko. He did it?! prodded Kurenai, knowing what it was. Anko nodded. Twice.
Twice?! Hang on, Ill make some tea. Anko, sit down! Kurenai said. As soon as they sat down, Anko started telling her about what happened.
What did you do after he kissed you? Kurenai interrupted her.
Anko hesitated. I-I fell asleep.
Anko!
Kurenai, I know! But his chest, it was so warm and inviting and, and& she let the sentence trail off.
Wow, Anko, you must be feeling lucky. Kurenai answered. Anko nodded, still thinking about sitting there as if she was reliving it. Kurenai sipped her tea and then immediately spat it out. What? asked Anko worriedly. Its here! Kurenai said between breaths. Anko looked at her belly and knew what to do. She flung the gasping Kurenais arm over her shoulder and made the tiger sign. Soon they were in front of the hospital doors. Anko ran in with Kurenai to the front desk and said to the nurse, This ladys having a baby! thinking that would be enough to explain the situation. It was for the nurse as she took Kurenai into a room. Anko sat down in the lobby, waiting. Suddenly her cell phone rang (cell phone, hah!). She picked it up and answered it.
Hello? she inquired. It was Gai. Oh, hey, she said tiredly.
Where are you? Im right in front of your door and no ones here. Are you okay? Gai asked. Yeah, Anko replied. Im at the hospital. Kurenais having the baby.
Oh my god! Ill be right there. Do you want me to call Kakashi? All of a sudden Anko froze. Kakashi? Gai noticed the pause and said, I wont if you dont want me to.
No, you can tell him. Anko said. Alright, she heard Gai say. She heard a beep and shut off her phone.
She waited. Then she heard a poof. She knew that they were here now. She turned around and saw Gai and Kakashi standing at the doors. Kakashi didnt have his headband on. She guessed he had gotten the news after he had gotten home. Kakashi walked over and sat down next to her. She offered him her headband. He took it, put it on and slanted it. Then there was silence. Gai realized this, and while making the effort to keep a straight face, he asked, So, did something happen? You two are awfully quiet.
NO! Anko blurted out without thinking. She calmed herself down and repeated. No. Kakashi shook his head. Gai let a smile creep onto his face. By the way Anko was blushing, he could tell they were both lying.
Time passed. Finally someone came out of the room Kurenai was in and told Kakashi and Anko (Gai had gotten thirsty and went to look for something to drink) that both Kurenai and the baby were fine. Anko looked relieved, Kakashi replied with Great, and when Gai came back and they told him what happened, his response was the same as Kakashis.

This was certainly a night they wouldnt forget.



__________________________________________



Oh, and earlier, everything they were saying about fire and ice, it was all wrong. After all, when you mix fire and ice...





... all you get is a puddle.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on July 17, 2007, 12:47:22 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1YEEE!! Kurenai had her baby!!!
Is it a boy or a girl? What's it's name? When will Asuma get there? What's he gonna say? How's he gonna react? Is he gonna smile? Is his mouth gonna drop open? ( Running out of questions) What's gonna happen???

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 12:13:04 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101this is a shippuden.Asuma is dead.

jesa67 on July 18, 2007, 4:06:29 AM

jesa67 on
jesa67Whoa!!! '- - Okay, in order:
1. It's a boy.
2. I might leave out the name.
3-7. Asuma died in the series plot fight with Hidan and Kakuzu.
8. Stay tuned! :)

gaaralover1 on July 19, 2007, 3:46:24 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1HEY!!! You can still make it that he was alive!!! *sniff* We're not that far in teh series yet.. NO FAIR!!

Me: Congrats Kurenai sensei!

jesa67 on July 19, 2007, 6:13:34 AM

jesa67 on
jesa67Sorry... please don't shoot me! TT_TT